Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GGD confirms new album(s) on Telegram

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

doppelganger
57 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Don't care about CTC2, she can keep that. ASIB, not sure yet, let's wait and see, maybe there are some cool songs on it.

What i really want is just LG6!

LG6, at least your definition of it, doesn’t exist. The article didn’t even mention LG6. Gaga has a project prior to C2C2 and that is ASIB

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos
1 minute ago, doppelganger said:

LG6, at least your definition of it, doesn’t exist. The article didn’t even mention LG6. Gaga has a project prior to C2C2 and that is ASIB

Thank you for answering questions i didn't ask in the first place. I feel so enlightened right now :derpga::vegas:

Versace

I hope we get LG6, in the same manner, we got BTW. 

Feb 2019 for Lead, Grammy lead single live performance debut, and album in May.

In Q4, Gaga won't stand a chance to thrive against Taylor and Adele's next projects tbh. 

S0436

The article focuses on Tony, so the source doesn’t know as much about Gaga clearly.  The source is wrong by saying ASIB is coming in September, it comes in October - he doesn’t specify the OST or the movie, but can presume he means the “project” as a whole = movie.

I suppose given the source is centered more on Tony, the Cole Porter album with Tony is probably true and I can see it coinciding with Vegas. 

ryanripley
58 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

gaga's sixth solo album does exist though lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

well those confirmations happened a bunch of times and then :awkney: 

Musery

Blond
Just now, Miaou said:

GGD confirms :awkney::awkney::awkney:

That channel leaked Fame unreleased songs,been right about release of the trailer of the ASIB,plus many other things 

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Archived