Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Why the hate when you wanted this to be a single?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

I've noticed a massive amount of negative comments about the music that's dominating the charts atm

but I also noticed the hate is coming from a lot of people that like and wish this song was officially released.

So what is the truth? :oprah:

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Miel

On a more serious note- at least this is on my end, there's something fairly shallow about the wave of hip-hop and pop that's popular right now. No, not all of it is shallow, and some of it may be deep, but in a larger context, it's very churned out and almost heartless sometimes. And just not good.

Cake was really humorous in its own context- it's Lady Gaga commenting on people's perception of her image, and how she perceives her own image, over a trap beat. People with no context outside of that would probably be confused. Would Gaga really be "posted in the trap"? I love her to death but homegirl ain't no hoodrat.

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD
Just now, Miel said:

I love her to death but homegirl ain't no hoodrat.

Don't let her surprise you. Just like she did to everyone else when she putting on that pink hat when they think Gaga can't be doing country. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LordEnigma

Can people just like stuff? I definitely don’t think that song should have been a single but it’s fun. 

I swear not everything has to be about artistic integrity & charts.

GypsyBabe

So funny I came home to this thread topic. Cake was stuck in my head at work today. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Archived