Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Am I The Only One That Loves This?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

The pre - era looks and hype. It seems like a lot of people on here are being driven out of their minds with all these tease's and rumors and her being in and out of the studio but thats one of my favorite things about being a gaga fan is that she is a little messy and doesn't give much info on the album before she announces it. I don't know if it's LG6 or c3c or something we don't even know but that's the fun of it all. I loved the pre ARTPOP era when things were so sparse and few and far between and we knew nothing and then watching her go to NYC pride rally and watching her sing the national anthem. And then for pre Joanne watching her go to the camden rising event and watching through shitty periscopes just to catch a glimpse of her. I love this stuff. 

Am I alone here??

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Miel

Oh, I absolutely love it. The post-TFM/pre-BTW hype era was one for the ages, and all of them since have been super fun.

3 points in and ready for more

ImNoAngel
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oh, I absolutely love it. The post-TFM/pre-BTW hype era was one for the ages, and all of them since have been super fun.

I wish I was a bigger stan back then. Lucky:triggered:

Miel
21 minutes ago, ImNoAngel said:

I wish I was a bigger stan back then. Lucky:triggered:

I think, because we knew BTW was literally so imminent, every little thing she said or tweeted became a clue. And back then, it honestly kind of was.

3 points in and ready for more

Glamourpuss

It's one of the best parts. It's so exciting knowing we're going to get something but we don't know when. It's fun to speculate and it's fun to see what Gaga is wearing each day. 

Archived