💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga heading to the studio today 6/29

Kimblue

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

Whenever she is in the studio, you have so many thoughts going through your head :gum: what is she doing? pop? rock? country? jazz?    ugh when your fave is versatile :saladga:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
2 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

She doesn't even take the time to dress up... 

Option 1: she's playing with us

Option 2: she doesn't have to time because she's got to hurry up since the deadline for the album is really close

option 3: she doesn't care:oops:

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

im tired of this... why cant she secretly work on c3c/lg6 in her malibu mansion studio... its so crazy that we have to be teased like this everyday...beyonce fans didnt even know there was a thing called Self titled video album until it hit all at once.

Are you crazy? This is exciting! I love seeing her wear something different each day and I love the mystery of what she's up to. 

Anyway, going to the studio is getting her promo because I've noticed more articles being written about her going to the studio. People who have forgotten about her might get interested or at least be reminded she's still alive. 

Jaume

I mean, yes, it's true guys, we are the worst fanbase ever... if she goes to the studio everyday we moan, if she hypes us too much then we moan more. 

Someone has even said she must record at her home in Malibu... wtf???? She can record whenever she wants wherever she wants. 

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

im tired of this... why cant she secretly work on c3c/lg6 in her malibu mansion studio... its so crazy that we have to be teased like this everyday...beyonce fans didnt even know there was a thing called Self titled video album until it hit all at once.

Because Platinum albums are mastered at Electric Lady Studios, just take a booklet and read the songs creidts.

Spoiler

Examples of albums mastered at EL

1989 - Taylor

25,21 - Adele 

Young Americans - David Bowie

Joanne

etc...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

River

I think she's doing nothing there..

Like they all sit there for hours drinking and smoking and laughing at us..

Like she could finish 10 albums already..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

culturalbaptism

I'm enjoying the exposure.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

somnambulist
12 minutes ago, River said:

I think she's doing nothing there..

Like they all sit there for hours drinking and smoking and laughing at us..

Like she could finish 10 albums already..

Can you STOP? Like I get sometimes the hype doesn’t match the outcome with her but “she’s doing nothing there”? Really?

ugh this fan base.     

AshIey
3 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

She’s working with Tom Elmhirst, a mix engineer that works at Electric Lady.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this can't be just for ASIB or C3C...it just can't...I refuse to accept it. :saladga:

#LG6 come thru Queen. my favorite album already.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

GunninMan

I’m not trying to assume too much or reach but we know there were rumors of Miley and Gaga collating with Ronson producing. Miley is at Electric Lady right now, same time as Gaga. Last time Gaga was in NY recording Ronson showed up too one of those days. It just seems like a probable collab but who knows. I’d be here for that.

River
15 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

Can you STOP? Like I get sometimes the hype doesn’t match the outcome with her but “she’s doing nothing there”? Really?

ugh this fan base.     

LOL OMG :sharon:

I was joking.. I can't believe it triggered you :interestinga:

ugh this fan base sometimes, can't take a joke, always serious and overprotecting :lana:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagaplayer315

Is she like going to release something or...

moonboywow
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Is she like going to release something or...

Is she going to like..do whatever she wants because she’s the artist and we just buy her stuff or..

i mean we have no say and no authority over her. Chill. 

Gagaplayer315
2 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Is she going to like..do whatever she wants because she’s the artist and we just buy her stuff or..

i mean we have no say and no authority over her. Chill. 

giphy.gif

Archived