Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga heading to the studio today 6/29

Kimblue

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

everytime she is with Christian, she doesn't stop to meet her fans, he always rushes her :triggered:

i... 

don't trust him 

i hope she is happy with him

what? yes she does

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Silvestro Devacelli
15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what? yes she does

when ?  in the video where fan hugs her christian is not there,  yesterday( i think it was yesterday)when they were holding each others hands she went straight into the studio and when she came out she didn't stopped for her fans,christian was holding her hand was behind her and seemed like he was rushing her. when she gave us major G.U.Y teas with that wig and black jeans she stopped for her fans and christian was not there...

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

when ?  in the video where fan hugs her christian is not there,  yesterday( i think it was yesterday)when they were holding each others hands she went straight into the studio and when she came out she didn't stopped for her fans,christian was holding her hand was behind her and seemed like he was rushing her. when she gave us major G.U.Y teas with that wig and black jeans she stopped for her fans and christian was not there...

she was with fans at pride with christian

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

moonboywow
12 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

Or maybe ts just a coincidence. I mean..she does have PTSD and chronic pain. 

Silvestro Devacelli
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she was with fans at pride with christian

ik but i'm talking about the studio sessions 

he seemed sooo exhausted at pride like cmoon didn't he know that they would have been followed by an army of gays ? i still feel like she wanted to stay longer 

29 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

im tired of this... why cant she secretly work on c3c/lg6 in her malibu mansion studio... its so crazy that we have to be teased like this everyday...beyonce fans didnt even know there was a thing called Self titled video album until it hit all at once.

Just ignore the news then? No one is forcing you to be teased.

Also Hive knew Self Titled was coming for ages. They didn’t know it was a surprise release but fans knew something was coming when XO was filmed.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Killa

She really found a full time at electric studios

Plug them cables well. Were rooting for you:hug:

Blond
4 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

one of our members was there!

Why didn't he scream at her face and asked if she's working on the new album :/ #flopfan

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Sneaky Oliver

Is there a back door or something? We never see producers coming in. Little detectives are a flop now :neyde:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Raccoon

Did she buy Electric Lady as well? :huntyga:

I mean, she has a studio in her Malibu house + bought that big Studio House in Portland (?), she could be more confortable while making music, why choose NY? :lolga:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Schizophonic
36 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

that hair gives me JazzGA vibe tho...

really? i was thinking about you and i at jonathan ross and the venus shoot plus her venus look in berlin 

Archived