Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

#LG6 will be mythology themed.

monster4life231

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I love this concept, but i feel like that should've been explored more during ARTPOP and even tho LG6 is ARTPOP's little sister, i don't think she's gonna do such a similar theme again

Glittertinks
45 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

greek mythology has been bled dry

she should do other mythology like nordic or create her own

Imagine if she would create something own... there is so much potential for her creativity and for fans that might bond of this again? Like in good old Born this Way days :giveup:

2 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

Ok this is random and probably very unlikely to ever happen but I just had a weird feeling about the theme of LG6 and I wanted to state it.

I have a feeling that LG6 will be based around mythology. It’s strange I know, but I could imagine her making some sort of r pop / tropical album based around the theme of ancient gods. In a similar way, the music would be like Venus. The Goddess of Love alter ego wouldeturn, and possibly with some others.

but sis its pop with ARTPOP sound :selena:

but still since it lowkey will sound like ARTPOP

i think she may do this i would love it

That's Gossip

bloody g

She is going to do something different that no one expects, as usual. Don't overthink and enjoy the wait/hype :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Bradley

She would be deemed regurgitating the same theme as she did with ARTPOP. I don't think she's gonna do that.

Also there's no indication to this being the prominent theme of the album at all, so I wonder where you got that from.

Andreu
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

greek mythology has been bled dry

she should do other mythology like nordic or create her own

So here for some Gagalogy 

monster4life231

I don’t why people are telling me this won’t happen when I clearly said that in the first paragraph. :huntyga:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

monster4life231
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

She would be deemed regurgitating the same theme as she did with ARTPOP. I don't think she's gonna do that.

Also there's no indication to this being the prominent theme of the album at all, so I wonder where you got that from.

I had a weird feeling and I wanted to say it because if it actually happened I wanted to say “I predicted that.”. I know that this concept will like 120% never be used but I just wanted to put the idea across. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived