💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga heading to Electric Lady Studios 28/6

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

baptism
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean, you asked if it's bad that you think he's clingy and annoying and it is because it's rude to call someone clingy and annoying :poot: 

lol lol fair, although that really is the impression i get. that he's miserable with her situation as a star and is grumpy about it all. lke, does he have fun? i feel like his aura is tan/green.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oheyitso
9 minutes ago, baptism said:

Why are y'all so upset that I don't like her boyfriend? You act like you know him and their relationship personally. Especially Big Simon up there who seems to somehow think that people don't judge one another lol. Anyway her bf just gives boring emotional old dude vibes dunno what to tell yas. 

We're all allowed opinions, but g, is it really necessary to vent them when they're so negative? Fair enough if it was a thread about how he looks, but literally this is a sweet photo of them holding hands and walking to the studio as a couple - clearly you have more to talk about than his looks and clearly your comment was just to say something negative (when there's so much positive joy in this photo) - it just shocks me, Gaga is all about online kindness. 

baptism
5 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

We're all allowed opinions, but g, is it really necessary to vent them when they're so negative? Fair enough if it was a thread about how he looks, but literally this is a sweet photo of them holding hands and walking to the studio as a couple - clearly you have more to talk about than his looks and clearly your comment was just to say something negative (when there's so much positive joy in this photo) - it just shocks me, Gaga is all about online kindness. 

I feel negatively about him so of course my remarks about him would not be positive. Why would I say something positive about him when I feel like he waters her down?

oheyitso
1 minute ago, baptism said:

I feel negatively about him so of course my remarks about him would not be positive. Why would I say something positive about him when I feel like he waters her down?

But i don't get it?? you don't know him... or her?? how do you know he waters her down - maybe the 'real gaga' isn't the one with the extravagance she had during previous relationships, perhaps she is most content with how she is now? 

BornSimon
19 minutes ago, baptism said:

Why are y'all so upset that I don't like her boyfriend? You act like you know him and their relationship personally. Especially Big Simon up there who seems to somehow think that people don't judge one another lol. Anyway her bf just gives boring emotional old dude vibes dunno what to tell yas. 

The eloquence.

You are judging him based on what exactly? His appearance? His beard? His hair? You have never even heard the man speak. 

Oh and yeah Big Simon up here thinks you shouldn't judge anyone because you don't know **** about people but who am I to teach you how you should live you life. Go ahead be the way you wanna be. :bye:

She is SO married lol! They are cute and he seems like a really nice guy with nice big hips. I like him :heart: 

baptism
5 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

The eloquence.

You are judging him based on what exactly? His appearance? His beard? His hair? You have never even heard the man speak. 

Oh and yeah Big Simon up here thinks you shouldn't judge anyone because you don't know **** about people but who am I to teach you how you should live you life. Go ahead be the way you wanna be. :bye:

Didn't know I was supposed to be eloquent on a Lady Gaga fan forum, but for context since you seem to be passing quite a number of judgements of your own, I'm a 26 year old with a Masters in English working on my PhD and sometimes I don't feel like being eloquent and the good thing is that I don't have to be! Anyway, my view on him is based on his demeanor and the way he presents himself in public and the interviews with him that I've watched. 

7 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

But i don't get it?? you don't know him... or her?? how do you know he waters her down - maybe the 'real gaga' isn't the one with the extravagance she had during previous relationships, perhaps she is most content with how she is now? 

I didn't say any of that though. I think he wants to speed up the process because he's older and I think that it imposes on her. 

lairofhk
1 hour ago, baptism said:

You know the only thing that actually matters? Her happiness. If she's happy then so be it. Honestly, no one cares that you think he waters her down. It doesn't even matter.

Der Meister

Yall fighting over somebody else's man? THE NERVES :vegas:

She is riding that c*ck like crazy and she doesn't need anyone's approval. 

I've seen Christian in person and he seems like a lovable guy. I'm sure he already proposed to her, see that big violet diamond in her finger! :vegas:

SchwineLove
4 hours ago, baptism said:

Didn't know I was supposed to be eloquent on a Lady Gaga fan forum, but for context since you seem to be passing quite a number of judgements of your own, I'm a 26 year old with a Masters in English working on my PhD and sometimes I don't feel like being eloquent and the good thing is that I don't have to be! Anyway, my view on him is based on his demeanor and the way he presents himself in public and the interviews with him that I've watched. 

I didn't say any of that though. I think he wants to speed up the process because he's older and I think that it imposes on her. 

Guys it is just and opinion, no need to be gassed. For the record, I'm happy if Gaga is happy. Maybe she's looking for maturity and stability so that's why she choose to be serious with Carino. I mean, we even don't have album cycle post Gaga-Carino, so we can judge if she's becoming low-brow after dating him. But we have Superbowl etc. and everything has been better for her mentally. Maybe this is the thing she had been looking for in a man : stable and mature.

Stewful2929
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Yall fighting over somebody else's man? THE NERVES :vegas:

She is riding that c*ck like crazy and she doesn't need anyone's approval. 

I've seen Christian in person and he seems like a lovable guy. I'm sure he already proposed to her, see that big violet diamond in her finger! :vegas:

:hmm::duck:

GypsyVida
19 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

23andMe just filed for bankruptcy

Ancestry.com found dead in a ditch :vegas:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived