💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/27)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Jimi Hendrix t-shirt ♄

jesus this guy behind her is IN EVERY PICTURE. How much is enough? I mean he met her several times...it get's to a point that it becomes creepy 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

actually I find this is a very modern look. dude if she's going to this studio JUST for ASIB it's gonna be so sad.

I mean I'm definitely excited for the movie but the soundtrack is basically Joanne 2.0 (actually more like Joanne 0.5 tbh cause based on the storyline it's just pure straight out of the barn country-rock and ballads) and we been knew.

I'm dreaming and thirsty for POPGa so bad, she's been dead since 2014 it's not even funny. almost 5 years without the b*.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
18 minutes ago, ghs said:

jesus this guy behind her is IN EVERY PICTURE. How much is enough? I mean he met her several times...it get's to a point that it becomes creepy 

UGH I know...don't tell me about it...it's PATHETIC!

...leech...famewhore...vampire...no-life...you name it.

sick and disgusting. she must feel drained and abused. they don't care about her. it must be so exhausting forcing yourself onto someone like that just cause they are performers and need a fanbase. absolutely vile. I would drag their ass*es to filth was I there.

moonboywow
1 minute ago, WokePop said:

actually I find this is a very modern look. dude if she's going to this studio JUST for ASIB it's gonna be so sad.

I mean I'm definitely excited for the movie but the soundtrack is basically Joanne 2.0 (actually more like Joanne 0.5 tbh cause based on the storyline it's just pure straight out of the barn country-rock and ballads) and we been knew.

I'm dreaming and thirsty for POPGa so bad, she's been dead since 2014 it's not even funny. almost 5 years without the b*.

Joanne IS pop. The singles era was pop. Perfect illusion, million reasons, john Wayne..then there was Dancing in circles..a-yo, Diamond heart, hey girl..like sure the album had country influences but stfu about wanting pop. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
15 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Joanne IS pop. The singles era was pop. Perfect illusion, million reasons, john Wayne..then there was Dancing in circles..a-yo, Diamond heart, hey girl..like sure the album had country influences but stfu about wanting pop. 

I KNOW...that's what I mean by ASIB being standard country. I absolutely love Joanne and its production. I mean I want electronic dance pop. but tbh I'll take anything she serves like we all do.

you misread it and telling people to stfu is not cute or sexy.

sethrb101
17 minutes ago, WokePop said:

There's supposed to be more pop songs in the soundtrack, too, though. At least I feel like I've heard that from people who've heard songs at filmings. (Although with as good as The Shallow sounds, I do not need pop to enjoy this soundtrack at all) 

#Gaga2020

Battle 4 Ur Life
16 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

There's supposed to be more pop songs in the soundtrack, too, though. At least I feel like I've heard that from people who've heard songs at filmings. (Although with as good as The Shallow sounds, I do not need pop to enjoy this soundtrack at all) 

yeah I'm not looking for that with the soundtrack either and I'm also totally here for it. but it's not a Lady Gaga album, let's face it. it's not gonna sound like one. and a new Lady Gaga album is what I want THE MOST. that's all. so it's what I STRONGLY HOPE she's also developing at this studio.

ThunderSwallow

Anyone has idea how long she will stay at NYC and when will be back to her farm...

AshIey
25 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

The girl who shoves something in her hand bothers me.:triggered:

That and when she just grabs her shoulders out of nowhere. :triggered: You shouldn’t grab anyone like that without their permission especially someone who has PTSD like Gaga.

Kimblue
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

That and when she just grabs her shoulders out of nowhere. :triggered: You shouldn’t grab anyone like that without their permission especially someone who has PTSD like Gaga.

Yep it seemed like she forced her to hug her, it rubbed me the wrong way.

Puddin

I’m kind of bothered by the way that girl just grabs Gaga like that and shoved something in her purse like...please ask first if you can hug her! 

GypsyBabe
45 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

The girl who shoves something in her hand bothers me.:triggered:

This girl has met her a million times and still grabs her and pushes other fans out of the way. Its not cute. :awkney:

⚯͛

ThisGuyTony

Can Admin please fix the Instagram links not showing up in posts?

OT: I can't at all these people, fans, paparazzi waiting for her on a random ass Wednesday. :air: Her impact. :gaycat: 

Archived