Well that’s an opinion I guess. 

Choices :huntyga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake
56 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Gaga is working with th most shollow and basic producers in the music industry  .. Bloodpop is the responsible one for the famous basic sound of the era ( the tropical sound) .. Djws is not my cup of tea i knew he made some great songs with gaga but he failed to make something as iconic as badromace/the edge of glory/dance in the dark... Mark nilan is pasing most of his career working as a co producer for basic things (zero hits) and u can read his discography ... I don't know but something inside of me keeps telling me that gaga's big ego is the reason why she wants to work with this types of producers ..  

In the other hand i'm not here for her to work with popular producers like max martin/timbaland/mike will made it ... But the music industry is full with underrated producers who can make something magical with her like rick knowels (summer time saddness.. Madonna the power of goodbye) .. Wiliam orbit (ray of light-madonna .. Alien -britney.. And he's even working on adele next album) .. Mark taylor (beleive-cher) .. Danja(britney blackout) and many more ... 

I knew that gaga is free to do whatever she wants and she owe me nothing (i'm aware of that so don't came for me ) but this is my own opinion 

It's just an opinion and don't hurt anyone

And i'm hoping from the bottom of my heart that gaga's gonna prove me wrong .

I agree with everything you've said. As far as LG6 probably not being an exceptional album goes. IDK about producers. 

I'm not here for a lot of the ppl she is working with either but Gaga can bring out the best in ppl she works with so I'm still curious and hopeful. I don't think the album will be "iconic" either I mean for that to happen it would need to be huge and I highly doubt that'd happen but I am here for quality and I know Gaga can deliver it.

sipthistea

What's with this negativity? She always delivers. 

RedOne's work is not really iconic in general, but when he works with Gaga they make magic. DJWS is the same thing, he's created great songs with Gaga. Bloodpop gave Joanne a touch of modernity, and imo it worked out. And Mark Nilan was responsible for the piano version of Joanne. So I don't find any reasons to not trust her. Her producers help her to bring her vision to life, but at the end it's HER work. This thread is somehow dismissing her vision as an artist, as if the producers were the only ones in charge of her work. 

And please, stop saying that Gaga has a big ego and that she should collab with certain producers. (You sound like perez hilton). She's always enjoyed working with underground/rising stars, and that should be respected.  

yungpancake

honestly by this time I believe that LG6 won't be anything shocking (unlike how Joanne was literally the antithesis of her music) and that it will be just full of sick bops that might even get her another hit or so.

we can't really expect Gaga to have mainstream (like, post malone mainstream) success again because she has literally achieved legend status by now. like beyonce. her albums are just gonna get on any chart, her music is going to be talked about for months. 

gaga is just gaga now. she's not aiming to prove a thing about herself anymore because she's made it. 

and i believe that what we should do now is just celebrate :)

sethrb101
2 hours ago, KING said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, let’s appreciate whatever Gaga has in store for us. Also maybe this time around she wants music and the bling for Vegas purposes. :classy:

I’m here for whatever comes with these looks:

hbz-lady-gaga-index-1-1527608503.jpg?croDgsmpE3UEAAisde.jpgDgsmqm2UYAA8W4b.jpg

YOU GOT ME SWEATING WITH ALL THESE LOOKS ASSEMBLED TOGETHER. GIVE A BITCH A WARNING

#Gaga2020

Battle 4 Ur Life

yeah cause you (we) sure know everything about it and this bunch of text is not based on speculation AT ALL. lmao. sure Jan.

just take a seat and wait for the best like the rest of us, sis. too much too soon.

giphy.gif

besides BloodPop is in this album and there was a Hatsune Miku action figure in the studio so I'm already LIVING for this album and I'm sure it's gonna make your wigs degenerate 3000 years in one listen. BOOKMARK me. it's probably gonna be her best album. byeness.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

GhettoFabulous

The producers you listed :awkney:girrrlll....

Ok so how long you been a Gaga fan? 

Because of you have been for long you’d know that Gaga always changes it up each era with each producer:lolly: like when we initially heard of Mark Ronson producing Joanne we thought we’d get uptown funk 2.0 and when we heard of blood pop we thought we were getting sorry 2.0 AND WELL.... so what I’m saying is let’s wait before we make judgments like this lol :sweat:

again the producers you listed are any better? :awkney: and redone is not versatile or unique he’s been making the same song/using the same synths since 2008  soooooooOOOOO.....:lana: but it is your opinion you’re entitled to your wrong opinion 

GhettoFabulous
2 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

To all those talking about RedOne being basic---that may be the case but at least he isn't disingenuous, seems loving towards our Lady and their partnership, and hasn't caused social media drama like DJWS, for example.  :ohwell:

Oh sweetie...:awkney: Ya’ll Literally pushed DJWS to the limit sooooo.....and there’s a reason we haven’t been getting much redone lately even Gaga knows the Tea:lana:

Noel Sanchez

Gimme the warnin points 

your opinion is trash like this  post get  over yourself 

god i couldn’t even get passed the first sentence 🙄

Ashley

You should know as a Gaga fan to expect the unexpected. Her work often doesn’t resemble the producer’s past work.

GypsyBabe

I disagreed 100% after the first sentence you wrote. Gaga’s music never has and never will be “shallow and basic” no matter which producers she uses. :triggered:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

What's with this negativity? She always delivers. 

RedOne's work is not really iconic in general, but when he works with Gaga they make magic. DJWS is the same thing, he's created great songs with Gaga. Bloodpop gave Joanne a touch of modernity, and imo it worked out. And Mark Nilan was responsible for the piano version of Joanne. So I don't find any reasons to not trust her. Her producers help her to bring her vision to life, but at the end it's HER work. This thread is somehow dismissing her vision as an artist, as if the producers were the only ones in charge of her work. 

And please, stop saying that Gaga has a big ego and that she should collab with certain producers. (You sound like perez hilton). She's always enjoyed working with underground/rising stars, and that should be respected.  

:golfclap:

⚯͛

Archived