Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I'm not expecting LG6 to be an iconic album

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

TheRoof

gaga (just like madonna and others) tends to bring out the best from the producers she work with so we can't really judge until we get the new music imo  :shrug:also who knows , maybe she can set a new trend in music just like she did in her debut :awesome:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

DJWS produced EC, BM, BJAM, Applause, ARTPOP, DWUW, MANiCURE and The Cure

One is not like the others...

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

imnotyourbabe10
7 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Ya’ll Literally pushed DJWS to the limit

I agree but just to vouch for myself, I never harassed him (nor would I do that to anyone on social media).  Based on his posts (and there are many others out there who do the same in the age of "likes"), he just comes off as disingenuous whereas RedOne seems to authentically care when posting about our Lady.

And, for the record, I really don't care who she collaborates with -- she's one of the greats and works wonderfully with a variety of producers. 

PMKKARDASHiAN

Joanne will go down as the least iconic gaga album to date so there's no need to worry about LG6 

:vegas:

PMKKARDASHiAN
10 hours ago, KING said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, let’s appreciate whatever Gaga has in store for us. Also maybe this time around she wants music and the bling for Vegas purposes. :classy:

I’m here for whatever comes with these looks:

hbz-lady-gaga-index-1-1527608503.jpg?croDgsmpE3UEAAisde.jpgDgsmqm2UYAA8W4b.jpg

Jesus Christ I haven't noticed how young and fresh she's been looking lately! 

Her age, a true reverse epione experience 

Ziggy
11 hours ago, Anisko said:

Her working with dj zedd say hi :trollga:

I mean, I think G.U.Y. has stellar production and I don’t think that that’s an unpopular opinion. The other songs with him were old beats and also on songs that themselves are not very good (Donatella? Not exactly BR or TEOG material if we’re making comparisons to her best work).

I think Bloodpop is a great producer. Idk if I really liked what he brought to Joanne but that’s more me wanting it to be less pop and he was brought on to do explicitly that. At the end of the day, he’s plenty talented and was before JB and those string of hits. If she has him on it isn’t for that sound.

Also remember she’s been working with Justin Tranter and he’s done both basic and exceptional pop (for instance, he’s works with both JB and Janelle Monáe). I think that’s the balance she’s looking for after her last few albums weren’t angled to have overwhelming commercial appeal necessarily. I wouldn’t be worried. I have a weird feeling that we’ll wind up with her BEYONCÉ where it calls to her past work but also points her very much towards the future. 

Benji

You could say EXACTLY the same about RedOne and look at what him and Gaga have made.  You don't know what they're gonna churn out until we have it.

Also, even if they made a few bops that would make good singles why would that be a bad thing?

Mirages
12 hours ago, Anisko said:

shollow

I mean how were you able to misspell Gaga's next big hit? :toofunny:

OT: RedOne's production outside Gaga is tragic and y'all stan him, I think Gaga is the one who has the last word and the producers are "just means" of how to get what Gaga wants the record to be. But time will tell, why even stress now about it before we heard the first taste.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SwissMonster

One point to prove you wrong: It’s Gaga, it just can be iconic :bye:

(Also for me Basic producers are people like David Guetta, or DJ Kahled :awkney:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Glamourpuss

I do agree with you and I worry that they won't bring out the best in Gaga but we have to trust her decisions. As long as she's got the biggest creative input that's all that matters, we just have to hope these producers can envision the same things as Gaga.

If I had my way, Beck and Kevin Parker would be the top of my list, as well as Giorgio Moroder. But I'm just a fan and all I can do is dream. Gaga is the artist and we just have to trust that what she creates will be something we love. As an artist it's all about what's going on in her mind and what she feels. 

I do worry she will follow the trends and create something lacklustre but I get the feeling she's going to set the trend for other artists this time. 

sipthistea
4 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Joanne will go down as the least iconic gaga album to date so there's no need to worry about LG6 

:vegas:

Lies, just lies. 

Guest Anisko
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

I mean how were you able to misspell Gaga's next big hit? :toofunny:

OT: RedOne's production outside Gaga is tragic and y'all stan him, I think Gaga is the one who has the last word and the producers are "just means" of how to get what Gaga wants the record to be. But time will tell, why even stress now about it before we heard the first taste.

Excuse my bad English lol 

Redone is untouchable.. at least he's the only one who believes in gaga and gives her the chance of her life . He win a grammy for his production on the fame monster and people still trash him 

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Anisko said:

He win a grammy for his production on the fame monster and people still trash him

Tbh youndo have a point here.

Her RedOne albums are the ones that have won Grammys.

Archived