on a three day bender

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

It's not like it's 2012-2013 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Anderson123

But what is the explanation behind this? SuperBowl was last year and she's been away from media. Sure, it's a great album but I'm surprised that it's still in the Top 10, then again.. are there really that many dance/electronic albums out there that it's such a quiet chart?

So what is it, are people streaming TF/TFM ? or is it still selling album copies?

DiscoHeaven23
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

But what is the explanation behind this? SuperBowl was last year and she's been away from media. Sure, it's a great album but I'm surprised that it's still in the Top 10, then again.. are there really that many dance/electronic albums out there that it's such a quiet chart?

So what is it, are people streaming TF/TFM ? or is it still selling album copies?

Truly i think it's that it's become an iconic album that people want to dive back into, wether that's buying or streaming it.

We see this with other iconic albums from big artists through the years. 

Also, it is important to know that Dance/Electronic albums aren't that successful in 2018, so it does make it easier to be in the Top 10 (since you don't have to buy/stream as much as other genres). But still, for it to be beating albums from some big EDM names like Kygo, is pretty major. 

Arturo
4 hours ago, Alan123 said:

#1 on Dance/Electronic is #91 on the BB200.

#3 on Dance/Electronic isnt even on the BB200. It’s esentially a chart of albums mostly outside of the Top 200.

synched

I don't care what anybody says, sometimes i just miss the fame era more than any other Gaga era tbh. Just feels like it was her most cohesive album. While it varied on production at times it gave the general theme of the album some space to breathe in between songs. 

It just has a special place in my heart and the overall mystique of it can't even compare to TFM or BTW. This was the album that made me a stan.

Andreu
9 hours ago, Judaz said:

Feels so good when talent wins.

well check out who is above her and changge ur mind

WildAmerican
9 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I love that Billboard classified it as Dance/Electronic. :yay:

It did win that Grammy haha

Archived