šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Alicia Keys appreciation thread

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

She's one of my fav childhood singer, I grew up with her songs and have a lot memories associated to her songs. For me she's like a Christina or a Pink but in an RnB way, love that artist

My favorites songs are : Doesn't Mean anything, NoĀ one and KarmaĀ :music:

What is your favs? šŸ˜

(Also I want battle of piano between her and Gaga hahah) šŸŽ¹

rumours

Sheā€™s a real talent!Ā 

I guess if I had to pick a favorite, Iā€™d say Iā€™ve been listening to Lesson Learned a lot lately. That duet shouldnā€™t work, but it does.Ā :wub:

River

I love her so much!

And every time I'm leaving a place for good (city, country, house), I hear her on the radio... it's really a weird coincidence..

She's like my farewell angel

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

BBhomemaker
9 minutes ago, River said:

I love her so much!

And every time I'm leaving a place for good (city, country, house), I hear her on the radio... it's really a weird coincidence..

She's like my farewell angel

:happy::pray:Ā Ā 

River
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

:happy::pray:Ā Ā 

I LOVE this song, I feel so connected to it, sometimes it makes me very emotional, if you know how many times I said "I want a place I can finally call home".. and it's still not sure that Costa Rica is that place :laughga:

BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, River said:

I LOVE this song, I feel so connected to it, sometimes it makes me very emotional, if you know how many times I said "I want a place I can finally call home".. and it's still not sure that Costa Rica is that place :laughga:

Same I think I'm gonnaĀ move a lot, I think it takes times to find the right place just as itĀ takes times to find ourselvesĀ :sleep:

River
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

Same I think I'm gonnaĀ move a lot, I think it takes times to find the right place just as itĀ takes times to find ourselvesĀ :sleep:

Yes exactly!

For me it also depends on my husband's job, so it's a risk that I took and I'm ok with that, there are many goodbyes and many times you like the place and you want to stay, but then when you go to the new country or city, it's worth it, you learn new thinks, meet new people.. so it's really a bittersweet situation..

BBhomemaker
3 minutes ago, River said:

Yes exactly!

For me it also depends on my husband's job, so it's a risk that I took and I'm ok with that, there are many goodbyes and many times you like the place and you want to stay, but then when you go to the new country or city, it's worth it, you learn new thinks, meet new people.. so it's really a bittersweet situation..

Wow I would love that, I want to travel and discovering everywhere and every cultures. I want to be aĀ touristic guide, so maybe one day I will be in your place heheĀ :pray:

A couple of explorers how cute and excitingĀ :blush:

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

She's one of my fav childhood singer, I grew up with her songs and have a lot memories associated to her songs. For me she's like a Christina or a Pink but in an RnB way, love that artist

My favorites songs are : Doesn't Mean anything, NoĀ one and KarmaĀ :music:

What is your favs? šŸ˜

(Also I want battle of piano between her and Gaga hahah) šŸŽ¹

So I am not the only one who's been dreaming of that lmfao but in my case they are singing each other's songs and I swear Gaga would slay "If I Ain't Got You"Ā :giveup:Ā 

One of my favourite singers and her last album is sooo freaking underrated that it hurts, some of her best vocals ... Thanks you for even reminding me ... it's been a long time since I listened to her old albums:D

River
41 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Wow I would love that, I want to travel and discovering everywhere and every cultures. I want to be aĀ touristic guide, so maybe one day I will be in your place heheĀ :pray:

A couple of explorers how cute and excitingĀ :blush:

I really hope for you, it's so wonderful to be in many places!

My husband was even worked in South Korea (before we met)

It's like every 3-4 years we are moving to a new country :)

And we are also international couple, he's Italian, I'm Israeli and our puppy is Costa Rican haha

BBhomemaker
4 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

So I am not the only one who's been dreaming of that lmfao but in my case they are singing each other's songs and I swear Gaga would slay "If I Ain't Got You"Ā :giveup:Ā 

One of my favourite singers and her last album is sooo freaking underrated that it hurts, some of her best vocals ... Thanks you for even reminding me ... it's been a long time since I listened to her old albums:D

Ikr her last album was so ughĀ :giveup:Ā this performanceĀ :giveup:Ā now this is what I call embracing the music

BBhomemaker
10 minutes ago, River said:

I really hope for you, it's so wonderful to be in many places!

My husband was even worked in South Korea (before we met)

It's like every 3-4 years we are moving to a new country :)

And we are also international couple, he's Italian, I'm Israeli and our puppy is Costa Rican haha

Ahahaha so cute, my bf is Spanish I'm French and he's the godfather of a baby penguin in antartica hahaha is that the receipt of a cute family? šŸŒ:D

River
8 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Ahahaha so cute, my bf is Spanish I'm French and he's the godfather of a baby penguin in antartica hahaha is that the receipt of a cute family? šŸŒ:D

OMG it's so cute!!!! how did he manage to be a godfather of a cute little penguin?!?!

We lived in France too, in Nice, for 3 years :)

BBhomemaker
24 minutes ago, River said:

OMG it's so cute!!!! how did he manage to be a godfather of a cute little penguin?!?!

We lived in France too, in Nice, for 3 years :)

On an associative site of a natural reserve in Antarctica, it's a titleĀ 

Ugh Nice's portĀ :giveup:Ā and when you take the upstairs for going on top of the city and for walking next toĀ the waterfalls :pray:

Archived