Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Taylor "hate bandwagon" starting to end?

TheRoof

Featured Posts

TheRoof

soo since the end of the 1989 era , the "Kim exposed Taylor chapter" and the elections of 2016 it's been a trend for the public and the media to hate on her but..... it's starting to end finally? , i mean the haters gonna hate(hate hate hate hate:derpga:) anyway but  talking about the mayority of the GP who never really had something against her before  but still jumped on the hate bandwagon, are they  starting to realize that indeed there's nothing to hate about?.  About "nothing to hate about" i'm talking about the "she's a trump supporter , etc reasons why she's hated ,( the "she only sings about her many exces things are something different and   imo a misogynist and double standards problem.... so lets not focus on that).

The reason (coming from  a casual fan, nothing else) why this caugh my attention  in the first place is because the kind of hate and critisism she get's reminds me of Madonna who is hated for literally everything right now and the things she does  are taken (or fake taken) out of context  or coming from a place of ignorance like "she rip off ABBA" in Hung Up(:gaycat:), etc.

what do you think?

TheRoof

I don't  speak English so I hope I did not make any embarrassing grammar or spelling mistakes :selena::emma:

DiscoHeaven23

I think people have definitely eased up on her, but i don't think she'll ever recover fully.

Like, i don't dislike her as much as i did a year ago, but i still don't really care for her. You know what I mean? 

Werk

I just wanted to say that her hate was nothing compared to Brit or MJ as shown when she won the award :selena: 

ryanripley

i liked reputation but i still don't really care for her as a person, she just has a really weird aura... like she just seems really fake

anyway reputation is on my buy list and she slayed it with 1m+ sales and a possibly record breaking, who cares if everyone hates you? :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

I think it's even worst, no one care about hating or loving her at this moment..

I don't hate her, never hated actually.. I like few of her singles from the previous album.. I just liked the drama :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Quartz

She was just made a butt of a joke at Ocean's 8 :laughga:

'Taylor Swift will be there.'

'Oh my god, who caaares?'

No hate bandwagon, just indifference. Like Gaga :(

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

nodandsmile

I seriously never understood why she's hated in the first place, like what has she done? The answer I usually get is "she's fake" but I don't know how you can say that if you don't know her. Like the other day, Viola Davis posted a picture of her daughter with Taylor and some people wasn't happy about it and the same thing happened with another celebrity's son I think. But anyway the girl is making her good music, having her successful tour and minding her own business. I think people will get tired of it eventually and move on ...

I hated her. Then she released Reputation and I loved the fact she owned her snakeyness. 

Then I saw her live at Wembley last week via free tickets and I can officially say she’s converted me into a fan! 

ilgkp

she should focus more on world-wide fame because otherwise people in US will forget about her and the rest of the world will not care 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Archived