Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga x SOPHIE?

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

Moebius

Yalls reaction to PC music reminds me of locals

Taste? Not found.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can she work with A.G. Cook and the rest of the pc music team too? :giveup: that would be so cool :diane:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Jaume

Melody over production for me and that was missing on ARTPOP... I think it can happen the same with SOPHIE... not my cup of tea, too electronic production.

Moebius
15 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Let's remember that Sophie produced this masterpiece:

That song is cringe and bad not because of the production sis...

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Max Vandeburg

I'm so glad that Gaga is (probably) working with producers from the "underground scene" on this album. Let's not forget that Hana Pestle (Grimes' best friend) was also with her and Bloodpop in the studio a while back.

I am very curious about the whole concept of this era.

WeDontStop

omg ARTPOP's little sister i stan!

i got the boys in dubai

elijahfan

For everyone's information, SOPHIE is one of the best new producers on the market. She has a very edgy, industrial and raw sound, collaborating with her isn't particularly original and unexpected now that she's made a name for herself (I mean, even Madge has jumped on that bandwagon years ago), but the prospect of SOPHIE-produced Gaga tracks is extremely exciting.

Plus, Gaga is known for bringing the best out of her producers, so we might be in for something pretty different.

NewUsername

On a sidenote, the artwork for SOPHIE's new album is one of the best I've ever seen in a long time. I was stunned when I saw it last week.

elijahfan
31 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I'm so glad that Gaga is (probably) working with producers from the "underground scene" on this album. Let's not forget that Hana Pestle (Grimes' best friend) was also with her and Bloodpop in the studio a while back.

I am very curious about the whole concept of this era.

Hana is Bloodpop's girlfriend, so it doesn't really mean anything.

Der Meister

It is true. That's why she was also working with other electronic producers such as Boys Noize and Baseck. They have heavy underground electronic sounds. Glue your wigs sis, ARTPOP ACT 2 is coming.

Dread Monster

Sophie also said this in an interview a while ago "There is some “bigger pop stuff” in the works—collaborations with artists she refrains from naming. She’d rather not jinx it." 

i don't think she worked with any "big" pop artists like madonna for a while, the latest tracks she was playing live were Kim Petras and Liz collabs or not well known rappers, so its possible she might have been referring to gaga

latina twilight

SOPHIE or not, I'm happy to see Gaga is paying more attention to more underground acts. She's serving something different from what we're hearing on the radio, just like she did back in 2008.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

BlackFluid

I hope this is true. I need Gaga to make interesting music that is unlistenable for most of the general public. Please. 

Archived