💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Greatest Hits

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

If LG6 is not released this year would you be here for Gaga's first Greatest Hits celebrating 10 years of TF? I would like as cover something like this:

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite

obviusly more elaborated with a picture of her in the background. Which song would make the tracklist iyo?

1. Bad Romance

2. Poker Face

3. Just Dance (ft. Colby O'Donis)

4. LoveGame

5. Telephone (ft. Beyoncé)

6. Paparazzi

7. Alejandro

8. Born This Way 

9. The Edge Of Glory

10. You And I 

11. Judas

12. Marry The Night

13. Applause

14. Do What U Want (ft. Christina Aguilera)

15. Perfect Illusion

16. Million Reasons

17. The Cure

18. Frankenstein'd (new song)

19. Deep Blue (new song)

20. Sire (new song)

Smother Em Eh

Yesss! If she doesn’t release LG6 this year, she should definitely release a greatest hits collection, especially for her 10 year anniversary of her career. Didn’t Britney release one like 6 years into her career? Then Gaga freaking needs too. And I like the cover you have there, but I’d like the cover to have a pic of Gaga on it and something to represent each era! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AlexanderMagno

I'm actually curious to see which current pop star will have the guts to release a Greatest Hits, if that's ever going to happen again.

Schizophonic

that opens up so many possible variations:

she could:

- add new songs
- put her greatest hits in jazz versions
- in accoustic versions
- b-sides to every album

or liste michael jacksons "HiStory" hits and new album double Album

Drin Lon
31 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm actually curious to see which current pop star will have the guts to release a Greatest Hits, if that's ever going to happen again.

Rihanna has lots of hits but she's not a good album seller plus streaming happened so what's the point :selena:

I'm not sure that adding new songs would help either 

joannesrats

I could definitely see a collectors pack for the fans, but maybe not this year. I just wanna see some remastered stuff, some B-sides from ARTPOP, BTW, and Joanne, and studio acoustic versions. Is that too much to ask? :cryga:

Glamourpuss

I feel like it's too soon for a greatest hits. I mean, I think she's already achieved a decent amount to release one but artists usually release one to stay relevant and with the amount of work she's been doing on new music I just feel like now isn't the right time. Perhaps when she's taking a few years off to raise her children she should release one then to keep the fans and the gp satisfied. 

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Rihanna has lots of hits but she's not a good album seller plus streaming happened so what's the point :selena:

I'm not sure that adding new songs would help either 

The problem is not the amount of hits I think, it's actually the impact of streaming services. It makes a Greatest Hits almost obsolete... Even if you are a good album seller. There hasn't been a Greatest Hits from a pop star for almost ten years, we have no idea how that will work out. Will it have commercial success? I'm not sure anyone knows, even music companies, and that's why we haven't really seen GH being released.

The last GH I can remember was Pink's. It was in 2010. It came with two new songs, which eventually became hits. And even that was rushed: it was 2010, pop was at its highest peak, the pop girls were slaying the world, the new Pink album wasn't ready and she had to release something (she admitted the GH album was forced by the record company). Besides, Pink singles get a lot of radio airplay, people buy her albums for her hits, even the soccer moms like her, so it makes sense for her to reunite her hits songs.

So... Let's see how a GH from a main pop girl will turn out. It's a matter of knowing if Gaga's songs still appeal to that audience that doesn't really use streaming services and is just into listening to the hits.

ryanripley

"greatest hits"

"marry the night"

:messga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Drin Lon
25 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

"greatest hits"

"marry the night"

:messga:

Stay pressed people know it more than they know Perfect Illusion, The Cure, and dare I say even DWUW

Drin Lon
24 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

As a collection of videos in hd.

Actually this would slay 

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Stay pressed people know it more than they know Perfect Illusion, The Cure, and dare I say even DWUW

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

giphy.gif

MTN outpeaked TC and they're both Platinum (yes I know officially MTN is only Gold but that's an old cert it's 100% Platinum now)

giphy.gif

I mentioned DWUW because it doesn't have a MV and the audio is age restricted so even tho it did pretty good on radio a lot of people never realised it was a Gaga song because of that, this is true. Plus it's also only Platinum so like...

giphy.gif

Archived