Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

G for GAGA

carlos0003

Featured Posts

carlos0003

Hello , this are 2 of my GAGA ARTworks, from my ALphabet series, Which is you favorite?

mister max

I really like the second look because I am just not over the slayage of it yet :air: I also really like the way you did the "G" in that one!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Chromatislaps

I want both :giveup: I hope you get a commision by the haus...because I would be shook if the LG6 album cover would look like any of these two masterpieces :giveup: 

Magneto

I immediately fell in love with the rainbow one and ordered my shirt yesterday. Amazing work! :diane:

Free my mind

QueenGaga

That black outfit gave me the life that clinical depression took away

h-Pk4w4qJtttLWJiHAXrtymitP0lr_YMJBrwWnHy

Keep slayin papi 

SolidSnake

This seems slightly illegal, you are making money off of someone else's likeness. You better hope some artist doesnt decide to sue if you start making good coin. 

carlos0003
23 minutes ago, mister max said:

I really like the second look because I am just not over the slayage of it yet :air: I also really like the way you did the "G" in that one!

aw yeah I really love the G

carlos0003
14 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I immediately fell in love with the rainbow one and ordered my shirt yesterday. Amazing work! :diane:

AW THANK you , I appreciate it.

carlos0003
10 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

This seems slightly illegal, you are making money off of someone else's likeness. You better hope some artist doesnt decide to sue if you start making good coin. 

I mean is not like I got a photo and I posted on a shirt, mmm

SolidSnake
Just now, carlos0003 said:

I mean is not like I got a photo and I posted on a shirt, mmm

Artwork of celebrities created for commercial use is still a violation of intellectual property law and the individuals publicity rights. Continue doing it if you want, but just know that a court would likely not rule in your favor regarding this. 

Panchecco

I absolutely love how you painted her face and her outfit in the first one (it's actually my fave one from the whole series)

would you ever consider making a timelapse or a tutorial for your digital artworks? :excited2:

Eggsy
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Artwork of celebrities created for commercial use is still a violation of intellectual property law and the individuals publicity rights. Continue doing it if you want, but just know that a court would likely not rule in your favor regarding this. 

I will say in his defense.. He tries VERY hard to get noticed by the said celebrities.. In most cases Artists will allow Free license to sell artwork of dedicated fan.. Carlos has never hidden his work or been deceptive.. I follow him on twitter and everything he does he tries hard to get their attention.. 

Eggsy
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I absolutely love how you painted her face and her outfit in the first one

would you ever consider making a timelapse or a tutorial for your digital artworks? :excited2:

This is something i would love as well.. I love watching the creative process, its always so inspiring <3

carlos0003
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I absolutely love how you painted her face and her outfit in the first one (it's actually ma fave one from the whole series)

lol I woul, but I don't have idea on how to make that :S

Archived