Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving Electric Lady Studios (6/26)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

The Z
4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

I think  it has more possibilities to be ASIB related than LG6...  ASIB should must be finished long ago but who knows. 

It can't be for LG6... it won't be released this year, it makes no sense with the movie and Las Vegas.

Las Vegas confirms LG6 this year

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

Tbh I also think there is a high possibility that she is working on LG6 AND doing the final touches on the soundtrack. We know Gaga is capable of doing many things at the same time. 

She has been in the studio intensively lately and I doubt it is only for ASIB....

CanadaGoesGaga

I doubt she’d be doing anything related to ASIB in New York, especially at a studio she uses for her own personal projects... 

Glamourpuss

Think about it. If the Vegas shows are starting in December she will need new material to perform and promote. This must be for LG6. She was with Brian Newman this week too so whatever she is working on is definitely not for ASIB. 

iamjackh

LG6 is coming to snatch my weave :firega:

Remember the scene in G:FF2 When they worked right up until the album submission deadline?

ITS HAPPENING GAYS!:messga:

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Jaume
53 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Las Vegas confirms LG6 this year

She has fibromyalgia and stress makes it worse. I don't think she can deal with so many projects at the same time.  

I don't expect LG6 until late 2019

1 minute ago, Jaume said:

She has fibromyalgia and stress makes it worse. I don't think she can deal with so many projects at the same time.  

I don't expect LG6 until late 2019

She isn’t constantly in pain though.  Sure, stress can trigger it.  Jet lag and traveling can also trigger it, but we see her out and about in New York one day, then Malibu the next.  She is more than capable of working several projects at a time as long as she can manage her stress levels and take breaks whenever her fibromyalgia flares up.

DonnieDarko

LG6 or any kind of new single from it is definitely not coming before November at the earliest. And November is a stretch, a huge one too. 

Releasing a single that late in the year would not be the best idea due to the radio christmas break and her doing ASIB soundtrack with singles and/or videos, that’s why I think LG6 and the lead single is coming in q1 of 2019. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I smell a deadline :vegas: 

Interscope giving the gays everything they want :vegas:

MaryJaneHolland

K tho, but who the hell is she in the studio with? :messga: Any producers? :messga:

ThunderSwallow

I would rather expecting the second trailer of ASIB than anything else. 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Yes, but it might be the longest pre-era ever. :wtfga:

The "Gaga back in studio/Leaving the studio" thing didn't exist before 2013.

It lasted 1 month for ARTPOP (before the announcement), less than 3 weeks for Joanne... It's already been more than a month for LG6:giveup:

Nah ARTPOP pre-era was absolutely horrible... It was so tensed and we had like nothing. That blackout was totally awful for fans...

Now it's not the same, even if LG6 is not coming, we are sure we'll get some music with ASIB

But yeah I feel LG6 lead single is also upon us soon. Pretty sure she keeps a lot of thing secret about that music (like some collaborators names and so on). 

The Z
49 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Nah ARTPOP pre-era was absolutely horrible... It was so tensed and we had like nothing. That blackout was totally awful for fans...

Now it's not the same, even if LG6 is not coming, we are sure we'll get some music with ASIB

But yeah I feel LG6 lead single is also upon us soon. Pretty sure she keeps a lot of thing secret about that music (like some collaborators names and so on). 

I'm nit talking about the wait between two albums, just about the time when Gaga goes to the studio like everyday. :vegas: For ARTPOP, it started mid-June 2013 and the album was announced one month later. For Joanne, it started late July 2016 and Perfect Illusion was announced three weeks later. 

Archived