• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolabunny

• Alien Tulip

• Jester

• Interludicrous

Interludicrous

no monstervision 8 yet :'(

I was expecting it to be released by now. Maybe she only went to Amsterdam to go to the theater and to get a tattoo? :laughga:

HeavyPunkLover

Monstervision is COMING saw a photo with the "iPad Guy" filming her on a bike (?) lol

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Interludicrous

Monstervision is COMING saw a photo with the "iPad Guy" filming her on a bike (?) lol

But that doesn't mean Monstervision is coming. I bet she has tons of footage of things we have no idea about. She also had a lot of footage for Gagavision (we saw in fan recorded videos that a Haus member was filming her), but it was never released.

Sylvanas

"My favorite necklace!"

i4c8d5a710d25c_2048.jpg

Edited by StrongScheisse
"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Alien Tulip

Ok so she just posted a pic....waiting for monstervision 8.................................................................................................................still waiting

Relax people. It'll come when she's finished editing it. Remember, Tara said she stays up for hours editing them like the biggest creeper. It will happen, once she's filmed it, once it's edited and once (HOPEFULLY! *reachin*) the ARTPOP instrumental is placed over it.

珈琲ちょうだい

If anyone knows, what's usually the interval between one monstervision to another? Or is it always very different?