Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga posts picture of her and Taylor in pool

Stay

Featured Posts

Then, you failed, badly.

then what's your take on it?? you think Gaga posted that pic because she considers you a close personal friend?? and Taylor's upcoming series has nothing to do with it? would you like a drop of reality? Let's see how many more photos of them will emerge just before his premiere. a coincidence ya think?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you think Gaga posted that pic because she considers you a close personal friend??

Me individually? No. Her fans collectively? ...Yeah, I think she kind of does. You can call her crazy for that, if you like, but I don't believe she's the least bit cynical about it.

giskardsb

You all didn't think she was going to make Taylor walk 15 feet behind her everywhere forever did you? I think she's just going more public with it so that they can start showing up at events and red carpets and whatever together without everybody freaking out.

Or she's just trying to piss off Lüc.

mr.peter

did you guys see yahoo home page? GAGA's R-rated pool party .... seriously yahoo? seriously

AbeTheBabe

I think this picture of them has absolutely NOTHING to do with Gaga being "open" or a "friend" to her LM's - none of those things at all. I think instead it has LOADS to do with T's upcoming TV series. Saw another commercial for it tonight - it starts in October. And I am betting that given Gaga's generosity, as well as her PR-savvy, she is going to put her 'personal privacy' aside, so as to give Taylor whatever publicity she can. If you're thinking that Taylor is going to star in a new TV series and that NO mention will be made of his being Gaga's boyfriend - think again. The entire series could succeed on that alone. I have a feeling that as Oct. approaches, we will be seeing MANY more pictures of Gaga & Taylor together - and they'll be seen together in public much more often. I don't mean to sound cynical, but just don't be duped into thinking this is about Gaga being a "friend" and wanting to share with her "buddies". No way - Gaga didn't get to be the biggest star in the world without being pretty shrewd when it comes to publicity.

You're assuming that his being photographed with Gaga will catapult his career if even in some minor way and i'm not sure thats the case.

I think she's just been posting personal photos/videos on lm.com as promotion for the website. Her relationship with Taylor is most likely a big part of her life at the moment so obviously she'll share that.

I think its more for her benefit than his is what i'm trying to say :P

Lyzz the Monster

did you guys see yahoo home page? GAGA's R-rated pool party .... seriously yahoo? seriously

The comment section is fukcing horrible too. :roll:

kjmonster

^Yeah, the comment section is terrible. I really hope that those aren't the majority of the general public's views on her. I assume the people more likely to comment are the ones that hate her. They are so hurtful and hateful.

Lyzz the Monster

^Yeah, the comment section is terrible. I really hope that those aren't the majority of the general public's views on her. I assume the people more likely to comment are the ones that hate her. They are so hurtful and hateful.

I think so. She doesn't get this much hate from other sites.

Miel

I've noticed that the recent pictures (last four months or so) showing her real hair show her roots either dark brown or... dark grey? Does hair do that?

Yahoo + commentators are pretty much the shunned of the internet. Seriously, Yahoo needs to fix their headlines and the majority of the people commenting are trolls, anyway (and old aged people with no open mindedness).

3 points in and ready for more

pink sushi

So many of the comments on that Yahoo article are like "hope that guy knows he's kissing a dude" :toofloppy:

Archived