💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Ariana's Top US Hits

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Tomorrow is her birthday so here are her Top 10 hits in the US, just prior to the release of "No Tears Left To Cry".

Based on how it's performing, if i had to guess, "No Tears Left To Cry" will end up being between "Side to Side" and "Break Free".

#1-#3 latest?cb=20150302211047latest?cb=20140730045502latest?cb=20170806004246

#4-#6 latest?cb=20150302211550latest?cb=20150302214137a29c633f7b974130c121840adf1c0437.jpg

#7-#9 Dangerous_Woman_single_cover.pngInto_You_Ariana_Grande_cover.pngAriana_Grande_One_Last_Time_Cover.png

#10    Focus_cover_art.png

Source: https://www.billboard.com/photos/8456400/ariana-grande-biggest-hits

slayo

she really hasn't had much impact

Side to Side being that high is a travesty

Make it stupid!

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, slayo said:

honestly, as a fan of hers, making this post kinda made me realize a similar thing.

Like her songs become hits, but she doesn't really get the level of hits that Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Britney, Christina, and other big female singers have gotten. Like her songs hit the Top 10, but don't stay that long, and then the songs fall off the Hot 100 earlier than a lot of Top 10 songs. ("Problem" and "Bang Bang" are an exception to this)

Yuuri

Just came to say Dance To This and The Light Is Coming both debuted in the Bubbling Under 100 chart.

lifeasgeorge
21 minutes ago, slayo said:

Honestly I feel like she's good in all aspects of being a pop singer but not great or THE best. Like a solid B which is why her impact isn't as huge as it could be.

Her album sales are good and better than her pop peers (Selena, Demi, Miley, Lorde) but not as high or as strong as other pop stars (Adele, Taylor, Bey): B

Her touring is good, once again stronger than her peers (Selena, Demi) but not as strong as other pop stars (Gaga, Pink, Bey, Taylor): B

Her critical acclaim is pretty good but not as high as Lorde, Taylor, Adele, Bey (also why she hasn't snatched a grammy yet): B+

Streaming is one of her best assets, arguably the best of the current pop girls. But compared to rappers and stars like Rihanna, Kendrick, Cardi, Drake, J Cole, Post Malone, etc. (in the US at least), she's still not quite on top: A-

I feel like if she could just SMASH one of these factors then her impact would be much more felt, and I think she could do this with Sweetener. I still love her and think she's doing great though!

live and let live

DOJA CAT
55 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Just came to say Dance To This and The Light Is Coming both debuted in the Bubbling Under 100 chart.

Because they didn’t get a full week of sales 

thank u, next

DiscoHeaven23
13 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Honestly I feel like she's good in all aspects of being a pop singer but not great or THE best. Like a solid B which is why her impact isn't as huge as it could be.

Her album sales are good and better than her pop peers (Selena, Demi, Miley, Lorde) but not as high or as strong as other pop stars (Adele, Taylor, Bey): B

Her touring is good, once again stronger than her peers (Selena, Demi) but not as strong as other pop stars (Gaga, Pink, Bey, Taylor): B

Her critical acclaim is pretty good but not as high as Lorde, Taylor, Adele, Bey (also why she hasn't snatched a grammy yet): B+

Streaming is one of her best assets, arguably the best of the current pop girls. But compared to rappers and stars like Rihanna, Kendrick, Cardi, Drake, J Cole, Post Malone, etc. (in the US at least), she's still not quite on top: A-

I feel like if she could just SMASH one of these factors then her impact would be much more felt, and I think she could do this with Sweetener. I still love her and think she's doing great though!

Great analysis. I def agree. It’s like she’s SO close to being one of the top pop girls level, but JUST missing it

Archived