Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele to release 4th studio album

GGM

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, GerMC said:
noooo we’re screwed 

Nothing to worry, since everyone is flopping these days :vegas:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Amidana

Can she skip the 4th album and make the 5th?! You know.. to avoid the 4th album curse!? :staymad:

iCpro

probably won’t be until October-november 2019, so as long as Gaga releases before the grammy deadline we’ll be safe :gum:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Chromatislaps

:giveup: I am not ready...inb4 another multimillion selling record is coming :giveup: I hope it's better than 25 tbh :lolly: 

Sneaky Oliver

Fck she's stealing our grammys again :messga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Adele albums usually drops in Q1 or Q4 so she may not clash with her artists. 

I’m ready for her 29, 30, or 31 album. :music:

weed

I’m just keen for her sales

I’m here for every high-selling pure sales artist to keep the craft alive :giveup:

funkyhaus

I don’t feel Adele will be as successful this time around. With the right music I feel that Gaga could be very successful 

TheWitness

I Remeber seeing on ATRL that Taylor and Adele both plan on releasing in Q4 2019 :cryga:

Gaga better release earlier 

Host Of Lyricasism

sethrb101
3 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

I Remeber seeing on ATRL that Taylor and Adele both plan on releasing in Q4 2019 :cryga:

Gaga better release earlier 

@TheWitness !! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever :laughga: How you been sis

But OT: I'm here for it because I just love Adele :shrug: I feel like Gaga is going to be fine regardless of when Adele releases her album. Besides, if anyone was going to stand in Gaga's way of awards/charts/sales or whatever, at least it would be someone of merit. 

#Gaga2020

freebit

I hope she actually does something different for this new one. 25 was a snooze, but I think people love what she's doing too much for her to switch it up. Like, I don't see her ever being as shockingly and heartbreakingly candid as Lily Allen is with "Three" on her albums.

1 hour ago, iCpro said:

probably won’t be until October-november 2019, so as long as Gaga releases before the grammy deadline we’ll be safe :gum:

At this point I'm over the Grammys after their sexist & racist crap they pull every year. Also I think at this point there is just no need to meltdown or get anxious at the possibility of Adele & Gaga releasing in the same year because they're so different, and also Adele is just exists in this huge safe commercial bracket only occupied by herself & Taylor Swift. If this were the 90s Adele would be like in the Celine Dion/Whitney Houston bracket of safe consistency & awards, and Gaga would be in the Courtney Love/Madonna wildcard bracket. 

River

She'll be the headline at the Snoozefest 2019 :huntyga:

Adele stahp, release your album after Gaga will get album of the year grammy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived