Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

ARTPOP is good I suppose. And for those saying BTW was bad or WASN'T GaGa you're deeply ignorant. And that's the Tea :tea:

BTW was her best album yet, and slayed all the other albums of the last year no matter how you put it. :lolgaga:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Tera

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOP is good I suppose. And for those saying BTW was bad or WASN'T GaGa you're deeply ignorant. And that's the Tea :tea:

BTW was her best album yet, and slayed all the other albums of the last year no matter how you put it. :lolgaga:

Sucha great comment, EVER. <3

ryhanna

watch it be another cover like BTW and we all think it's a joke again

I'm calling it right here; that's gonna happen again :rofl:

jeremiah saint

whats pretentious about the title? do u even know what that word means? pretentious implies that someone is trying to demonstrate a sense of knowledge or culture without actually knowing anything about art/literature/culture, so pretentious is not the right word for gaga, because she knows a lot, and is very academic. she's not pretending to know something, she does know what shes talking about.

is everyone here hoping that i blow my clit with all these rude ignorant ass comments and fukcin cuss u all out up the ying yang?? get over yourselves.

okay so pretentious isnt the right word

but it comes off likes she is bragging about her music categorizing it as artistic pop - basically saying its of higher caliber than the other pop music out

i guess i just dont like the title - thats my personal opinion i just dont find it very appealing

i don't care though about the title as much as i care about the content so yeah

Of course all the haters are going to brag about what a pretentious twat she is with an album title like that. Like this c*nt: http://www.theprophe...e-world-groans/

That 'prophet' is a dick.

Edit: He always was. And oh some of the commenters are too.

Edited by Kevin Judas

but it comes off likes she is bragging about her music categorizing it as artistic pop - basically saying its of higher caliber than the other pop music out

i guess i just dont like the title - thats my personal opinion i just dont find it very appealing

This I just don't understand, she's been calling herself an artist for a long time but she can't call her work "art"?

toanythingtaboo

If people can call a scrunched up bit of paper in the middle of an empty room 'art', then yes Gaga can call what she does 'art'.

There is no right or wrong, so anyone trying to call her out on it is full of **** tbh.

Gaga has always been perceived as pretentious, but anyone who was wishing for FameGa to return needs a damn seat if they are complaining about her or her album title being pretentious. Then again, some people just love to criticize for the sake of criticism.

Gagaloo911

Sucha great comment, EVER. <3

OMG I love t.A.T.u.!! I'm soooo sad they broke up! Before GaGa t.A.T.u. was who I stanned for :legend:

It is of higher caliber though :huh:

Haven't you seen that already? Her music slays all them basics and she knows it. Now she's just saying it. Spilling that tea tbh :tea:

Arturo

:tea: :tea: :tea:

Chic

I'm happy about the title because I have a lisp when saying the letters 's', 'v', or 'th'. Born This Way was awkward for me to say, but ARTPOP is awesome because I can say it without sounding odd.

And the hypocrisy of GGD strikes back; most of you who said 'She would never name the perfume 'FAME' are ridiculing others who are saying 'She would never name the album ARTPOP'.

Maybe stick to one opinion, k?