💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

lilmonstarrr

I'm done with her trying to promote this flop website. It ruined what could have been a huge announcement.

...And I hate ARTPOP as the title. It's just pop art backwards...

If only she cared what you thought... sigh. The website is not a flop. The fact that there's a website created in her name - is freaking amazing. She's starting a trend again - and wait until other artists get their own. Our fan base is so huge and loyal that we get special treatment and you don't even care? Obviously, something's wrong with you.

But seriously, she's doing this all for her fans. You care about her business way too much. Remember, she's here for her fans. Little Monsters always come first. This news is supposed to be just for us. It's supposed to be exclusive. It can still be a huge announcement. Do you really think the general public would be researching what Gaga's next album will be named?? No. In fact, the general public doesn't really give a flying f***. They just wait until the album is released then that's it.

I don't know why you're so bitter about this. Seriously? Who peed on your Cheerios this morning?

smh.

Edited by lilmonstarrr

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

YES ! Love it !

If only she cared what you thought... sigh. The website is not a flop. The fact that there's a website created in her name - is freaking amazing. She's starting a trend again - and wait until other artists get their own. Our fan base is so huge and loyal that we get special treatment and you don't even care? Obviously, something's wrong with you.

But seriously, she's doing this all for her fans. You care about her business way too much. Remember, she's here for her fans. Little Monsters always come first. This news is supposed to be just for us. It's supposed to be exclusive. It can still be a huge announcement. Do you really think the general public would be researching what Gaga's next album will be named?? No. In fact, the general public doesn't really give a flying f***. They just wait until the album is released then that's it.

I don't know why you're so bitter about this. Seriously? Who peed on your Cheerios this morning?

smh.

Amen !

So tired of fans acting like her god damn manager. GTFO.

:giveup:

Hot Space

So much for the announcement in September. :laughga:

I'm not too fond of the name, but it's the music that counts.

Babel

Don't mean to sound rude or pressed, but when I read ARTPOP I've got confused sometimes and read ArtPoop instead.

It's not my favorite album tittle but who cares, it's her album, her career. I'm looking forward to listen to new music from her, don't mind the name. ;)

Redstreak

I have to give my vote to the people aren't that much in favor of it but knows it will grow on me. Heck even now reading it alongside her previous titles makes me like it the more I see it.

And now at least we do know the name of one of the songs.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MelbHawker

Yesssss!! This albums going to be amazing.

I knew it was going to be ARTPOP when she said the name at the Melbourne Shows during the BTWB. She said 'love, acceptance, unity... and ARTPOP.' Then she wore a jacket with ARTPOP on the back of it.

Slayga is coming!

saltface

I love how she's trying to keep it low key but MTV will probably report it in the morning :laughga:

ryhanna

I guess Gaga's had stupider titles before lol. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Telephone, Hair, Black Jesus Amen Fashion.

Redstreak

I guess Gaga's had stupider titles before lol. Money Honey, Eh Eh, Dirty Ice Cream, Again Again.

Fixed. :hor:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I guess Gaga's had stupider titles before lol. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Telephone, Hair, Black Jesus Amen Fashion.

:noparty: You just officially joined my bad person list