đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms ARTPOP as the title of the new album

INNA

Featured Posts

ManOnTheMoon

Hmm. I feel like I will enjoy however she chooses to flourish out this concept throughout the album, but it doesn't have that "epic" gaga album title feel. The Fame? The Fame Monster? Even Born This Way was good but those first two titles are on another level.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

Gagaloo911

Pretty kewl. I was hoping it was just the theme of the album, but if it's the name that's kewl too. I'm not gonna have a meltdown over it or anything. It's kind of a refreshing title tbh.

BRANDONJ93

I like The Fame way more than Born This Way, I just think her last album is great indeed but it has no replay value in my opinion. I got bored of it like 5 months after its release, nowadays I can't even listen to it from start to finish.

This!! BTW got boring real quick. It had nothing that was OMFG, exsept judas for me.

The fame to me was awesome . Its what made me like her music. It was different from what I've hear that year.

TFM even better

Btw was just a good album.

I just hate how monster and DITD were not singles. Those could've been #1. We need songs like that next albuu

Purpleteardr0ps

okay so there goes my hope for the title... :(

now im just waiting for the cover

the lead single

and the rest of the music

that **** better be good with a pretentious title like ARTPOP

watch it be another cover like BTW and we all think it's a joke again :toofunny:

jeremiah saint

watch it be another cover like BTW and we all think it's a joke again

omg i would perish

Dreamscape1896

Wow. Love it. Reinvigorated my love of Gaga. I think she's really gonna make a great era that even if it's not completely commercially successful, true fans will love it anyway because it will be true Gaga, unlike the Born This Way era...

Shaney

Pretty kewl. I was hoping it was just the theme of the album, but if it's the name that's kewl too. I'm not gonna have a meltdown over it or anything. It's kind of a refreshing title tbh.

You speak truth.

Shaney

I think electro-jazz would be quite an interesting genre to explore. Don't know how well the sounds would mix though.

Off-topic: I think 'reductive' and 'pretentious' should be censored so

Reductive would be: amazing

and

Pretentious would be: quality

:troll:

Ugh. She needs a filter.

I'm loving the concept, but I hope she focused on the music instead of the idea this time. That's how Born This Way got out of control.

And please...BTW > The Fame.

Only the singles were decent. BTW gave some of the best songs of her entire catalogue....Scheisse, Government Hooker, The Edge of Glory, Heavy Metal Lover & Judas.

aaronyoji

okay so there goes my hope for the title... :(

now im just waiting for the cover

the lead single

and the rest of the music

that **** better be good with a pretentious title like ARTPOP

whats pretentious about the title? do u even know what that word means? pretentious implies that someone is trying to demonstrate a sense of knowledge or culture without actually knowing anything about art/literature/culture, so pretentious is not the right word for gaga, because she knows a lot, and is very academic. she's not pretending to know something, she does know what shes talking about.

Wow. Love it. Reinvigorated my love of Gaga. I think she's really gonna make a great era that even if it's not completely commercially successful, true fans will love it anyway because it will be true Gaga, unlike the Born This Way era...

is everyone here hoping that i blow my clit with all these rude ignorant ass comments and fukcin cuss u all out up the ying yang?? get over yourselves.

MANiCURE1295

Why do people judge so much from a title. Isn't it the music that matters. We should be proud that we have this as a title instead of lame ass titles like "Loud" or "Teenage Dream"

addictive

im not buying the album now cuz of the title

Why do people judge so much from a title. Isn't it the music that matters. We should be proud that we have this as a title instead of lame ass titles like "Loud" or "Teenage Dream"

loud + teenage dream are amazing

MANiCURE1295

im not buying the album now cuz of the title

loud + teenage dream are amazing

:pukey: