• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbeTheBabe

• INNA

• Arturo

• Fusel

Top Posters In This Topic

Raikou

I hate the name tbh, but I've already had an hour long meltdown and am over it. :giggle:

Bring on the new music!

AyaKara

Um, good..Because Nyan Cat is amazing.

She's only been focusing on LM lately, so it's not really surprising.

I know, but sometimes we see fake things said by 'Gaga' on LMs.com when it was really a troll, you know? :shrug:

ryhanna

:noparty: You just officially joined my bad person list

:cry: I don't wanna be on that list halp!

Juanjo

Pretty much confirmed!

I have a feeling all the content for the next album will be released through LMs, before anywhere else.

She's still going to make the official announcement in September though. LittleMonsters is a place where Gaga can just be with her fans and see their perspective on her. You need to stop being so negative or go away

Or I'll just stay here and continue to speak my mind. :nails:

Juanjo

Yesssss!! This albums going to be amazing.

I knew it was going to be ARTPOP when she said the name at the Melbourne Shows during the BTWB. She said 'love, acceptance, unity... and ARTPOP.' Then she wore a jacket with ARTPOP on the back of it.

Slayga is coming!

Is the video, pic/s, of that?! :eek:

BRANDONJ93

I'm a very dissapointed fan cause of the title. Sounds so childish like if she didn't give a fukc and said w.e

Hopefully the single is good. I need something poker face ish lol

If only she cared what you thought... sigh. The website is not a flop. The fact that there's a website created in her name - is freaking amazing. She's starting a trend again - and wait until other artists get their own. Our fan base is so huge and loyal that we get special treatment and you don't even care? Obviously, something's wrong with you.

But seriously, she's doing this all for her fans. You care about her business way too much. Remember, she's here for her fans. Little Monsters always come first. This news is supposed to be just for us. It's supposed to be exclusive. It can still be a huge announcement. Do you really think the general public would be researching what Gaga's next album will be named?? No. In fact, the general public doesn't really give a flying f***. They just wait until the album is released then that's it.

I don't know why you're so bitter about this. Seriously? Who peed on your Cheerios this morning?

smh.

She could have made a separate post on LM.com for everybody to see, but she decided to exclusively tell like 5 fans in a closed chat. Oh.

I don't like the way she revealed it, nor do I like the title. I'm sorry if that's not okay with you.

lilmonstarrr

She could have made a separate post on LM.com for everybody to see, but she decided to exclusively tell like 5 fans in a closed chat. Oh.

I don't like the way she revealed it, nor do I like the title. I'm sorry if that's not okay with you.

I mean, I don't really care about your opinion, to be honest. You're entitled to it. But seriously, you guys are putting too much of your effort on this. You're gonna end up buying her record ANYWAYS - no matter what the title is. Let her do whatever she wants. If you don't like the title - then whatever. I don't like ARTPOP either, but to be honest, I don't give a fukc 'cause I'm here for the music. I'm not going to b---h about a freaking album title.

Edited by lilmonstarrr

Arturo

I'm a very dissapointed fan cause of the title. Sounds so childish like if she didn't give a fukc and said w.e

Hopefully the single is good. I need something poker face ish lol

God no :eww:

Nothing that sounds like TF(M) please :coffee:

Ethan

negl I like ARTPOP it has this iconic feel if it indeed is the album title I have a feeling all of u will grow on it~

no no no :pukey:

it'll be long time for me to love ARTPOP

like what i did to Marry The Night :wtf:

Edited by Muffin Man