šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - Xmas 2019

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

matteonster

To be very honestĀ Iā€™m so freaking hungry for new Adele music but of course I respect her decision if she would like to spend more time on it and indeed release her next albumĀ around the end of next year.

And yep as some of you already mentionedĀ I remember her saying tooĀ that she loves trilogies and 25 was the last piece of the first oneĀ so she might not name her next album after her age this time. Anyways whatever happens at the end, itā€™s so exciting!Ā :excited2:

ā€œDon't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.ā€

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face
12 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Grammys 2019 - SAFEĀ āœ“
Grammys 2020 - SAFEĀ āœ“
Grammys 2021 - NOT SAFEĀ āŒ

But the real question is: is LG6 safe?Ā :gum:

It's an honor.

Xoxo Adriana
7 hours ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

But she doesn't name the record for her age at the time of release she names it for the age she was at the time the songs were written...how is that confusing to some ppl šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

when you release an album with a two digit album title, people are gonna assume its your age. Especially the GP who have no idea of what Adele is about and just listen to her music. its only humanĀ 

rumours
4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

when you release an album with a two digit album title, people are gonna assume its your age. Especially the GP who have no idea of what Adele is about and just listen to her music. its only humanĀ 

What if one entitled their album:

ā€œ-0.6, A Story or Prolonged Conceptionā€

:oprah:

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

What if one entitled their album:

ā€œ-0.6, A Story or Prolonged Conceptionā€

:oprah:

well common sense, if an album is called '21', people are gonna assume you're 21. If an album in another case, is called '-0.6' (a rare case indeed), they'll probably have not a single clue as it what it meansĀ :laughga:Ā And being that as Adele progressed through her career, the album titles went up in numbers: 18, 21, 25...Ā it only made sense to the GP that it was to do with her age.

As the previous person said, the numbers have to do with her age when she began writing the record, and not when she released the record. Nobody would really knows that until they google search her age, unless of course you're a hard core Adele fanĀ :vegas:

Jeremy Kosinski
5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

What does this have to do with anything? I was stating facts against the lying about her age comment. Ā She wasn't, Ā and the gp is stupid af if they don't know it takes a while to write an a record an album....but most of them probably listen to manufactured artists who dont write their own songs and have a hand in helping compose the music so i guess that makes sense.Ā :ohwell::ladyhaha:Ā 

Xoxo Adriana
4 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

What does this have to do with anything? I was stating facts against the lying about her age comment. Ā She wasn't, Ā and the gp is stupid af if they don't know it takes a while to write an a record an album....but most of them probably listen to manufactured artists who dont write their own songs and have a hand in helping compose the music so i guess that makes sense.Ā :ohwell::ladyhaha:Ā 

this was a joke sweaty, a joke I wasn't taking seriously at all. People on GGD often do this, just for your informationĀ :huntyga:

Jeremy Kosinski
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

this was a joke sweaty, a joke I wasn't taking seriously at all. People on GGD often do this, just for your informationĀ :huntyga:

I know joking and I'm king of ****ing sarcasm but when i can't hear your tone , reading your words i assume you are being serious, Ā so if you were jk add an emoji next time cuz I'm an empath and usually i don't misread text but i legit read tht as being serious. Ā Only say insert emoji or sumin cuz like if you were legit joking around i would have liked to have been in on the fun as well now everyone just thinks I'm a ****, and now i come across as being an asshole... oh jesus they're all going to think I'm a ****...I'll be the only person in history to be an ACTUAL outcast ACTUALLY outcasted from ggd thanks for ruining my life you ass !

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

See what i did there^^^^^

Lol

Xoxo Adriana
3 hours ago, ARPiT said:

It's 19, sweetie :huntyga:

Ā 

im a flop Adele fan ripĀ :messga:

Xoxo Adriana
3 hours ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

I know joking and I'm king of ****ing sarcasm but when i can't hear your tone , reading your words i assume you are being serious, Ā so if you were jk add an emoji next time cuz I'm an empath and usually i don't misread text but i legit read tht as being serious. Ā Only say insert emoji or sumin cuz like if you were legit joking around i would have liked to have been in on the fun as well now everyone just thinks I'm a ****, and now i come across as being an asshole... oh jesus they're all going to think I'm a ****...I'll be the only person in history to be an ACTUAL outcast ACTUALLY outcasted from ggd thanks for ruining my life you ass !

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

See what i did there^^^^^

Lol

yes, um, well...I did detect the sarcasm....reading your first sentence I thought I was being verbally attacked but not I gotcha, I think...

keep it upĀ girl, you're doing amazing sweetie

giphy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Sebastiaan De Graaf

This makes me lowkey mad because Taylor, Gaga, Katy, Miley, Camila, Cardi, Selena, Ariana, Nicki and all the other pop/hiphop girls will get flop albums:trollga:

Henri Bardot
On 6/25/2018 at 10:30 AM, RoughLove said:

I guess #2019RadioIsHersĀ 

More like #2020RadioIsHersĀ :bon:

pooiota

Archived