💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga music soon?

Borislshere

Featured Posts

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Isn't there some Apple Tree/Pie like thing?

i didn't know it was so soon :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please don't be negative again Monsters. Don't forget you looked so stupid after not believing radio stations teases for PI back in Summer 2016. And they were right.... You were wrong ;) 

There was no ASIB soundtrack going on during 2016

Babel
27 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

2008 : The Fame / Circus

2011 : Born This Way / Femme Fatale 

2013 : ARTPOP / Britney Jean

2016 : Joanne / Glory

2018 : LG6 / BS10

2009: The Fame Monster / The Singles Collection 

TheSlash

I still don't believe that the ASIB OST will have a single released. At least not with a sh*tload of promotion :vegas: :huntyga:

Ew, David!

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

There was no ASIB soundtrack going on during 2016

Well we'll see...

But I do think you are deluded to think ASIB music has a tiny chance to get big deals on the radios. Like I said just listen to what is playing right now to the radio and listen to ASIB trailer. That wouldn't be ridiculous to see her pushing her own record for radios and ASIB music as a whole record for the movie promo. Soundtracks are made for promoting movies.

Just my opinion of course :) 

S0436

Well obviously at least 1 ASIB song will go to radio, which will probably be September, which is late summer.

GagaMegaFan
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

The last time a radio station started a rumor saying Lady Gaga was releasing new music, it was TRUE, so I'm officially hyped.

What song was that for?

ew

monketsharona
Just now, GagaMegaFan said:

What song was that for?

Perfect Illusion in Summer 2016

Reality
52 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well we'll see...

But I do think you are deluded to think ASIB music has a tiny chance to get big deals on the radios. Like I said just listen to what is playing right now to the radio and listen to ASIB trailer. That wouldn't be ridiculous to see her pushing her own record for radios and ASIB music as a whole record for the movie promo. Soundtracks are made for promoting movies.

Just my opinion of course :) 

Well we’ll have to see what the soundtrack is composed of before we start judging whether or not it would do well on the radio. We know that in the movie Gaga will turn into more of a pop-centric star so they may pick a song with that kind of vibe. 

I don’t think it’ll be radio-friendly per we, but it’s just too early to judge it. There have been plenty of soundtrack songs that worked as great singles, and to be honest, with a movie as music-centered as this is, I’m sure that’s what they’re going for.

🃏🖤👹

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Usually radios know first as recording companies will send music to them first so....

Usually labels send music like 3 weeks / 1 month before the music is officially released, so I guess it's upon us very soon. 

RAMROD

I asked ha where did they got it from, they didn't answer moi yet. :shrug:

Maybe they won't, but if real and they got it from Interscope, then yays mawma!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I asked ha where did they got it from, they didn't answer moi yet. :shrug:

Maybe they won't, but if real and they got it from Interscope, then yays mawma!!

well radios always tease new music coming before artists / label do it... That happened a lot in the past with Lady Gaga's new music

RAMROD
Just now, monketsharona said:

well radios always tease new music coming before artists / label do it... That happened a lot in the past with Lady Gaga's new music

yea, maybe their representative called or e-mailed the radio representative.

Someone that know this radio's music director, need to get to it sksksks. From my knowledge, music director is the one that responsible for listing songs on the radio playlist all day everyday, what can and cannot be aired at certain time/shows or at all, to meet the target audience they company wanted :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived