Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

^Huny bunches, if it wasn't so obvious no one would be taking it too far. The only people who are against it are some of their straight girl fans which are in denial because they think they have a chance with them. That is all.

This = TRUTH! Nothing but the truth.! Girl that are denying is because they think they might have a chance. In reality they have no ****ing chance. Their gay and that's that. It's ****ing obvious. When they come out, I'll be happy wiht excitement and looking for the girls faces for reaction. I'd still support 1D but love them even more.!:D

Am I the only one who does not want them to be gay?I am sorry but you are taking this Larry thing a bit too serious.

It's not serious my friend. There's proof and it's obvious their gay. There's already a 'i wish they were straight line with the fan girls in denial' not saying your in denial or anything.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently something big is going to be happening for 1D fans soon :excited2:

Can't wait!! :woot:

ToxicHot

Zayn has the most votes :party:

So happy! :party:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LittleMonster789

Zayn used to be the hottest member but now he looks like a hipster from the 70's that slept with over 20 men and have been using d--gs from his sweet 16 tbh.. tough i always wanted to marry Niall.Can someone say everything what happend with dem? I was literally dead the last weeks :sweat: Ohh and i hate Harry :coffee: :nacho: btw Zayn is like 30 kg? he looks so skinny

LittleMonster789

I don't really like their music,ain't nobody got time for teen love bubblegum pop tbh...their songs flop really.And so i like most Niall,Zayn,Louis,Liam and then Harry,he's overrated,he's so cheecky and his hair omg it's just groos and his smile.. k i'm done with him tbh

Melech

I don't really like their music,ain't nobody got time for teen love bubblegum pop tbh...their songs flop really.And so i like most Niall,Zayn,Louis,Liam and then Harry,he's overrated,he's so cheecky and his hair omg it's just groos and his smile.. k i'm done with him tbh

:worship:

GlitterGrease

Harry,he's overrated,he's so cheecky and his hair omg it's just groos and his smile.. k i'm done with him tbh

You can try and come for my baby again when you can spell gross correctly. You're dismissed

LittleMonster789

You can try and come for my baby again when you can spell gross correctly. You're dismissed

he can never be your,secondly i know exactly how to spell gross.. i just writed too fast and i writed instead of gross groos..that's all

GlitterGrease

he can never be your,secondly i know exactly how to spell gross.. i just writed too fast and i writed instead of gross groos..that's all

I was kidding damn

Archived