33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Are ya ****tin us?

no :sweat: ... i mean i get that its Harry... but whats the story behind calling him Larry ?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks this; By performing What Makes You Beautiful just shows that they are kinda a one-hit-wonder?

Not at all. It's the biggest hit, sure, but it isn't their only hit. Okay so maybe in the US, but over here in the UK, Gotta Be You went in at #3 and One Thing went top 10 too. WMYB went in at #7 in AUS and One Thing did even better and got to #3.

It's not fair to call them a one hit wonder at all. They had a huge hit single and then 2 lesser hit singles. That's pretty standard to be honest. The album has sold way more than expected and last much longer on the charts. You can't call a band that have achieved 12 million sales in 1 year a one hit wonder.

There's no point them singing one of the lessor hits or an album track at the Olympics, if you're gonna showcase the best of British music and include 1D, then you make them sing their biggest most-recognisable hit. It's got nothing to do with being a 1 hit wonder tbh.

I'm going to call it now, the 1st single from the new album will debut massively on radio and after the VMAs performance settle in the top 5 in the US with the potential to climb.

I think they would've performed their new single... I mean that's a great place to start promotion right? The Olympics.. but it wasn't ready so maybe they just recently changed to WMYB? :shrug:

The closing ceremony was called A Symphony Of British Music and was to celebrate the best of British music. How can you celebrate a track as one of Britain's best if its brand new and hasn't even had a chance to become a classic/one of the best?! It just doesn't make sense to do that way.

Dave Cookie

The closing ceremony was called A Symphony Of British Music and was to celebrate the best of British music. How can you celebrate a track as one of Britain's best if its brand new and hasn't even had a chance to become a classic/one of the best?! It just doesn't make sense to do that way.

OH! Good call. It hasn't aired where I am so I didn't know it was called that. But, I get that. Now it makes sense why they performed WMYB. :yes:

GlitterGrease

no :sweat: ... i mean i get that its Harry... but whats the story behind calling him Larry ?

I'll let Jordon set you straight :sweat:

Larry is the ?nickname?(i don't know the word for this :D) of Harry and Louis. They are supposed to be secret lovers. :yes:

Larry Stylinson is the name given to the pairing of Harry and Louis together. Whether that be as a bromance or a romance. I believe it's a romance and that they're is some major homo love between them. I cba to link to all the **** I could post as evidence/reasons why I believe it's a romance plus it's up to you to decide for yourself anyway! The best place to start would probably on the tumblr Larry tag. If you can ignore any drama in there then you'll find photos/gifs/a--lysis' etc about Larry.

I'll let Jordon set you straight :sweat:

LOL thanks boo! :fan:

Larry Stylinson is the name given to the pairing of Harry and Louis together. Whether that be as a bromance or a romance. I believe it's a romance and that they're is some major homo love between them. I cba to link to all the **** I could post as evidence/reasons why I believe it's a romance plus it's up to you to decide for yourself anyway! The best place to start would probably on the tumblr Larry tag. If you can ignore any drama in there then you'll find photos/gifs/a--lysis' etc about Larry.

Whether they are a couple or not Louis is definitely gay. I mean like he screams gay... I don't know why people on the internet are arguing about it. It's just so obvious. :haha:

Whether they are a couple or not Louis is definitely gay. I mean like he screams gay... I don't know why people on the internet are arguing about it. It's just so obvious. :haha:

Meh, I think in many cases the girls would like to believe Louis is straight because that way they still have a chance with him in their head. I don't like relying on stereotypes but Louis' mannerisms, voice, walk and basically everything just scream homos-xious.

Also, Lou Teasdale is refusing to claim responsibility for Zayn's new highlights, ahahahahaha. So basically Zayn got high as fukc and did it himself.

They look fine to me. But what did I know I'm a fan of Gaga so I have a very high tolerance for weird hair... :troll:

because Louis has a girlfriend at the moment

GlitterGrease

People are saying they were miming at the Olympics. Is it true or not?

It sounded live on the NBC broadcast, I heard Harry catch his breath before the last chorus

Archived