Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Actually, I'm on board with the theory that they're pushing Niall to the front more but not because of Larry.

It's not hard to see that they pushed Niall to the forefront more when they were America last. They started dressing him like a frat boy in tank tops and snapbacks, he started working out more and they started linking him with high profile celebrities like Demi. Now he's back and in the studio, we know he's been playing both acoustic and electric guitar on the album and having greater involvement than last time and I'm going to call it now that he has more solos on this album than the 4 minutes he has on UAN.

Personally I just think it's more to do with taking the pressure of media exposure that Harry gets with being the frontman. He's supposedly unhappy with his playboy image and his mum said herself she was fed up of it on twitter a couple of days ago after a million rumours started flying about Harry because he was at a club that Caroline was at. Harry also isn't vocally as capable to deal with all the singing he's given and he still gets stage fright for tv performances and has never dealt well with getting hate after tv performances. The fans want more Niall singing so it makes perfect sense to hand some of it to him because Liam and Zayn get loads anyway and Louis hasn't got the voice. Niall has a surprisingly good range to be able to handle songs tbh.

IF, and it's a big if tbh, it has anything to do with Larry, it won't be Larry going public, it will be Harry coming out as bis-xual. He seems to have been hinting at his s-xuality for months now and there's more than a few stories of Harry admitting to being attracted guys and blind items from sites that have been almost always been proved right.

So yeah, that's my view on that situation.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

Listening to Moments and crying.

I'm just have difficulty with things in my life right now

Hope it get's better for you bro! if you need to talk, I'm a great listener.

DirtyRichHooker

Really epic performance at the closing ceremony. I'd so love to perform at that stadium some day.

Really epic performance at the closing ceremony. I'd so love to perform at that stadium some day.

They performed already?! I missed it! :cry:

If anyone has a link to their performance at the Olympics, please post it. I will love you forever :giveup:

Thanks! :)

They all look flawless, I'm liking Niall's hairstyle :flutter:

Thanks for the link! I couldn't find anything on youtube...

No problem. :) I missed it too so I had to find a decent link for myself aswell. :spin:

DirtyRichHooker

Am I the only one who thinks this; By performing What Makes You Beautiful just shows that they are kinda a one-hit-wonder?

Am I the only one who thinks this; By performing What Makes You Beautiful just shows that they are kinda a one-hit-wonder?

That's their main song, maybe they performed it because of that :shrug:

For those who missed the closing ceremony, they are going to pass it at 8:30pm on NBC :)

DirtyRichHooker

That's their main song, maybe they performed it because of that :shrug:

It's over a year old, it's like gaga performing Bad Romance on every show she goes on

Who is Larry ?

Are ya ****tin us?

Dave Cookie

It's over a year old, it's like gaga performing Bad Romance on every show she goes on

I think they would've performed their new single... I mean that's a great place to start promotion right? The Olympics.. but it wasn't ready so maybe they just recently changed to WMYB? :shrug:

Archived