• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

I swear there's a 1D song called Lets Dance, I think it might be new.. Either that or I just dreamt it

iAstroLeo

If this is the  best movie you've ever seen...well, it's not a good sign about you...

Have you seen it?

Okay, so I just got home from the preview screening of This Is Us, and it's without a doubt the best film I've seen.

I've fallen in love with them all over again, like I am over the moon. :D

Glad you liked it (;

Runway

Okay, so I just got home from the preview screening of This Is Us, and it's without a doubt the best film I've seen.

I've fallen in love with them all over again, like I am over the moon. :D

omg i couldn't go yesterday. But you made me excited  :excited2:

Have you seen it?

I don't need to see it to judge stupid statements like "the best movie ever"...You realize that saying so is a disgrace to the movie industry and the chef d'oeuvres it has produced...

I don't need to see it to judge stupid statements like "the best movie ever"...You realize that saying so is a disgrace to the movie industry and the chef d'oeuvres it has produced...

Who cares, leave him alone.

Who cares, leave him alone.

Everyone should care about a generation thinking that a movie about a pop band could be the greatest ever ;)

Everyone should care about a generation thinking that a movie about a pop band could be the greatest ever ;)

Why does that matter you to?

You are taking this way to seriously.

iAstroLeo

That's your opinon about the movie, and that was his opinion about the movie. Respect what others think without bashing their opinions.

That's your opinon about the movie, and that was his opinion about the movie. Respect what others think without bashing their opinions.

I can't respect stupidity and naivety! Sorry ;)

iAstroLeo

Again, it's stupid and naivety because you believe so, therefore it being your opinion :usrs:

Don't respect others, then don't complain when you don't get respected.

KadeLindsay12

How is it stupid to share your opinion about a movie? Why do you even care what his opinion is? If you dont like his opinion you dont even have to post here or if your going to post you could say something nicer.

Archived