• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one? :fail:

I wouldn't mind so much if they were nice tattoos, but I mostly don't think they are. Some of his smaller ones are nice but the others :wtf:

Same goes for Harry, his "Won't Stop Till We Surrender" tattoo I think is really nice and so is the "I Can't Change" one. But everything else is just like he uses his arm as like a 13 year old girls notebook. I mean, the 'A' for for his mom is cute but it's in a random ass place and it's nice that Louis wrote "Hi" on him and he had it tattoo'd on but it says fukcing hi. Unless that **** originally said 'His' and he couldn't get that for obvious reasons, that I don't wanna now.

And fukc knows what the other tattoo Harry got when he got the I Can't Change one is. There still hasn't been a clear shot of it.

omg :lmao:

I agree. I don't like most of Zayn's tattoos. He needs to stop now. Same goes for Harry. The only tattoo of his I really like is the I Can't Change one.

SilviaGaga

Zayn needs to stop with the random tattoo

Someone on twitter says that Perrie has a tatoo with 9

So 69

I don't believe it with a pic.

Well, um. **** is going down now to do with Harry. A bunch of tweets between Ed Sheeran, some guy called Nic who Harry was with yesterday and a fan.

So this Nic guy tweeted Ed (they're friends) saying he hoped Harry didn't feel too "used and abused after last night" and Ed replied with "he wants to if you're gonna call him"

To which Nic replied - "gunna leave him hanging, be mean to keep him keen. However, if he picks me up in his car...#ChewieWithBass"

And then a fan tweeted Nic...

"but why do you think you have the right to out him like this?"

to which this Nic fellow had to say...

"made me chuckle"

To me, it seems like 'lad banter'. They probably got drunk together (Ed, Harry and Nic that is) and Nic left before the other two woke and now they're playing it up. But idk, there's something very deadpan and matter of fact how they're talking about it as well. We shall see.

Sorry I don't have pics of the tweets, too lazy to print screen them and all the ones on Tumblr are png and this ****ty forum can only handle jpg.

DirtyRichHooker

Well, um. **** is going down now to do with Harry. A bunch of tweets between Ed Sheeran, some guy called Nic who Harry was with yesterday and a fan.

So this Nic guy tweeted Ed (they're friends) saying he hoped Harry didn't feel too "used and abused after last night" and Ed replied with "he wants to if you're gonna call him"

To which Nic replied - "gunna leave him hanging, be mean to keep him keen. However, if he picks me up in his car...#ChewieWithBass"

"made me chuckle"

To me, it seems like 'lad banter'. They probably got drunk together (Ed, Harry and Nic that is) and Nic left before the other two woke and now they're playing it up. But idk, there's something very deadpan and matter of fact how they're talking about it as well. We shall see.

Sorry I don't have pics of the tweets, too lazy to print screen them and all the ones on Tumblr are png and this ****ty forum can only handle jpg.

It does look quite suspicious. I dunno, I suppose only time will tell.

"made me chuckle"

They probably are just joking. I doubt they'd out him like that. But who knows :shrug:

Like I said, to me it just seems like banter too. The type of **** me and my guy friends say all the time.

I think this is where a lot of female fans will have a hard time. It's hard for them to differentiate between lad-ish banter/bromance stuff and romantic stuff/things that imply romance. I guess in that sense, as a male fan with a few good straight male friends, I'm (and everyone else with the same circumstances) at an advantage because I can mostly tell the difference because I've experienced both.

JudasInTheDark

Do we know what 1D are performing at the VMAs? I know they'll probably promote One Thing, but I kinda hope they'll premiere the new single from the upcoming album. November right?

Do we know what 1D are performing at the VMAs? I know they'll probably promote One Thing, but I kinda hope they'll premiere the new single from the upcoming album. November right?

One Thing is dying fast in the US. I'm sure they'll promote the first single, instead of that.

I don't think Liam & Zayn are bi. Unlike Larry, they just have a bromance.

Yeah. My cousins friend is a huge huge fan of One Direction. They have a really strong strong bromance, kinda of like Max George and Tom Parker. Larry it's pretty obvious don't you think? But Liam & Zayn could be. Only can hope haha.

September 1st is the premiere date of the new single on BBC Radio 1. They'll perform it live for the first time at the VMAs on September 6th.

**** IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN I'M SO EXCITED :excited2:

Dangerous Man

I actually love their debut album. flawless.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived