• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one? :fail:

I wouldn't mind so much if they were nice tattoos, but I mostly don't think they are. Some of his smaller ones are nice but the others :wtf:

Same goes for Harry, his "Won't Stop Till We Surrender" tattoo I think is really nice and so is the "I Can't Change" one. But everything else is just like he uses his arm as like a 13 year old girls notebook. I mean, the 'A' for for his mom is cute but it's in a random ass place and it's nice that Louis wrote "Hi" on him and he had it tattoo'd on but it says fukcing hi. Unless that **** originally said 'His' and he couldn't get that for obvious reasons, that I don't wanna now.

And fukc knows what the other tattoo Harry got when he got the I Can't Change one is. There still hasn't been a clear shot of it.

tumblr_m8gsp5HDeK1qdbj3vo1_400.jpg

omg :lmao:

Okay so I'm basically going to triple post but Harry has got another new tattoo on top of the one we haven't been able to make out yet.

tumblr_m8hfo9GILS1ryak0bo1_500.jpg

it's a clothes hanger :fail:

What the fukc haha

Gurl, don't you see?! Your dreams are coming true.

Where do you find a clothes hanger? :teehee:

Carlitos

Tattoo's are fukcing s-xy, but I feel like Zayn is overdoing it. Harry seriously a clothes hanger? :fail:

GlitterGrease

Gurl, don't you see?! Your dreams are coming true.

Where do you find a clothes hanger? :teehee:

I'm confused, what do you mean :excited2:

I can't even spell closet right :fail:

But yeah. I'm struggling to find a meaning behind the tattoo tbh.

Clothes hangers have been used to mean abortions before, but if Harry got a girl pregnant and she had an abortion, it wouldn't make sense for him to get the tattoo to signify it.

A few models have similar tattoos and it's speculated they have them because that's why they feel like, nothing more than a thing to hang pretty clothes off but again, that doesn't much sense with regards to Harry and at best I can make a tenuous link between how he's immaculately styled and superificially perfect but we don't see underneath but that is so tenuous I don't believe it myself.

So yeah. I can't wait for the next era to start when he's asked to explain it tbqh. I'm fascinated to see what he comes up with.

I think this theory makes the most sense tbh

Well there aren't exactly many alternatives and it's certainly the most popular theory in the fandom right now.

:deadbanana:

Zayn needs to stop with the random tattoo

It's rumoured that Perrie got a matching tattoo :fail:

Archived