Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Its probably true. Harry & Louis are gay. Liam & Zayn are probably bi. What happend to Ziam? I think their holding off until the drama dies down.

So, it's like confirmed that Harry and Louis are gay?!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it's like confirmed that Harry and Louis are gay?!

Its pretty much obvious you know? I mean if you look at all the hints, and things 1dectives find, its true. I mean they don't feel comfortable enough to come out yet, so I mean, when they come out. YEAH! But the only people denying is the girl fans that think they have a chance with them if they were straight. In the past One Direction thread, there was pictures, videos and everything about 1D, and complete proof/evidence was there. Not just Larry (Harry & Louis) but Ziam to (Zayn & Liam)

Its pretty much obvious you know? I mean if you look at all the hints, and things 1dectives find, its true. I mean they don't feel comfortable enough to come out yet, so I mean, when they come out. YEAH! But the only people denying is the girl fans that think they have a chance with them if they were straight. In the past One Direction thread, there was pictures, videos and everything about 1D, and complete proof/evidence was there. Not just Larry (Harry & Louis) but Ziam to (Zayn & Liam)

The day Louis comes out, I'll be waiting for him. He can bring Liam, if he wants :hor:

The day Louis comes out, I'll be waiting for him. He can bring Liam, if he wants :hor:

To be honest, I can't wait for the day they come out. I think in a matter of time and when they feel like their ready, so come out of the closet boys! I just want to see the reactions of the girls faces who denied the fact that they were indeed gay. I got my boyfriend hooked on one direction (im a girl) but he prefers the wanted to. But anyways, when they come out, I just wanna see all their faces and reactions. It would be quite funny you know? :omfgaga:

The notion that anyone prefers Liam over any other member of the band :deadbanana:

Why not? Liam is so adorable and he's like a puppy. And he sounds mature when he speaks.

0MZg9.jpg

To be honest, I can't wait for the day they come out. I think in a matter of time and when they feel like their ready, so come out of the closet boys! I just want to see the reactions of the girls faces who denied the fact that they were indeed gay. I got my boyfriend hooked on one direction (im a girl) but he prefers the wanted to. But anyways, when they come out, I just wanna see all their faces and reactions. It would be quite funny you know? :omfgaga:

You're a fangirl and you're trying to out them?

Apparently these are the kinds of tweets Zayn is getting lately:

omg zayn what an ugly tattoo

ew highlights zayn ew

zayn you look like a hobo

omfg zayn cheated on perrie!!

Now it all makes sense :smh:

LittleMonster789

:worship::legend: :clap:

Apparently these are the kinds of tweets Zayn is getting lately:

omg zayn what an ugly tattoo

ew highlights zayn ew

zayn you look like a hobo

omfg zayn cheated on perrie!!

Now it all makes sense

but he really looks like a hobo,i don't care about his relationship...yes that tattoo is ugly :tea:

Outofcontrol

Zayn is ****ing flawless,he's better then twitter tho,even twitter is not worthy of his presence :nails::worship::omfgaga:

he has 30 days to activate his twitter again,he's going to be back.he probably deleted it because of racist comments,and comments about his religion (which is really ****ed up ) and because of that video from that hotel where he's inviting some girl to his room (another ****ed up thing,to record someone's privacy and put it on youtube )

Outofcontrol

My least favorite. His face on my poster has a sticky note over it

dkladldjada Zayn really,why ? :eek: he's gorgeous and has the best voice in the group.and he has a nice personality.a perfect bad boy.what else would you want ?

Louis is the worst .not attractive,and has the worst voice in the group.

:worship::legend: :clap:

but he really looks like a hobo,i don't care about his relationship...yes that tattoo is ugly :tea:

I agree :tea:

LittleMonster789

dkladldjada Zayn really,why ? :eek: he's gorgeous and has the best voice in the group.and he has a nice personality.a perfect bad boy.what else would you want ?

Louis is the worst .not attractive,and has the worst voice in the group.

Nope,i want to **** Louis...i used to love Zayn,but the last time he really acts strange,and looks like a hobo obviously.He needs to open his eyes and i'll love him again

Did anyone see their performance on SiriusXM, it was a mess. :shutup:

No,give link.. but tbh all their performances are a mess

Archived