Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Ladies pls. This thread is a happy place, I don't want that ruined.

So BlindGossip have posted about 3 blind items about two 'young performers' who both have the same boss getting together in a showmance. They posted one about 10 days ago which said the showmance was gonna begin in 10-14 days time. Lo and behold, Niall tweeted Demi today calling her 'honey' and said he was gonna see her 'soon'. Demi and Niall will be an official item by the end of the month and their 'relationship' is scheduled to end by christmas.

The most interesting bit though is that BlindGossip also posted two blinds about a young boyband that had a secret homos-xual relationship in it, the clue was girls would be 'UP ALL NIGHT' crying if they found out and that they were from a singing competition ahahaha. So basically, they're right about Demi and Niall, which means they're more than likely right about Larry tbqh. :nails:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OminousWind

Ladies pls. This thread is a happy place, I don't want that ruined.

So BlindGossip have posted about 3 blind items about two 'young performers' who both have the same boss getting together in a showmance. They posted one about 10 days ago which said the showmance was gonna begin in 10-14 days time. Lo and behold, Niall tweeted Demi today calling her 'honey' and said he was gonna see her 'soon'. Demi and Niall will be an official item by the end of the month and their 'relationship' is scheduled to end by christmas.

The most interesting bit though is that BlindGossip also posted two blinds about a young boyband that had a secret homos-xual relationship in it, the clue was girls would be 'UP ALL NIGHT' crying if they found out and that they were from a singing competition ahahaha. So basically, they're right about Demi and Niall, which means they're more than likely right about Larry tbqh. :nails:

How about a fake wedding that will last 2 weeks :nails:

Not here for Demi Lovato :nails:

I'm here for Demi but not here for Demi and Niall, also known as Deniall. :hehe:

How about a fake wedding that will last 2 weeks :nails:

This would be way more exciting :fan:

Lion Heart

Seriously Zayn another tattoo :fail:

tumblr_m8pjvdyhjY1r6sd0no2_500.jpg

It says "ZAP!"

I don't understand these boys. :duck:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LittleMonster789

I was kidding damn

sorry :sweat: omg i'm feeling so awkward

I don't understand these boys. :duck:

Zayn think he's hotter/pretier/more gangsta with those ugly tattoos

I can't wait to see all those girls reactions when they come out. I guess thats why the album is called 'Up All Night'. Girls will be crying because their gay. Not hating, I love 1D. Just think it's funny how people doubted the truth.

DirtyRichHooker

I haven't posted in here for a while.. I suppose it's cos there's not really anything to talk about lately.

LittleMonster789

This is my first time seeing it tbh

:laughga: mtoo :laughga: but it's crap tbh.. that ohhhohh music in da background just flop,crap tbfh now watch Gaga's ad and now their,u can't compare gurl :toofunny:

Archived