Blake

What's your favorite lead single?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite lead single?

• What Makes You Beautiful
    • Live While We're Young
    • Best Song Ever

Featured Posts

Honestly we need an award for most stalkerish fan base. If only Monsters were like this, we'd have the sheets she wrote lyrics on, all photoshoot outtakes, and every demo/song she's ever done :crossed:

I know. We should go on tumblr and convert all the Directioners to "Directigagas" :coffee:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I coined 1Detectivers :hor:

It is my new favourite name for the creepers in the fandom tbqh.

I fukcing love how Directigagas has caught on!!! #getiiiiin

Four for you ChezzaSolider, you go ChezzaSoldier! :party:

DirtyRichHooker

Anyone wanna talk on msn? Me need some fan time

Again... Sorry for the double post

Ellie Goulding

I've been obsessing/fapping about Zayn a lot lately so I downloaded Up All Night today. Jamming rn :flutter:

DirtyRichHooker

I've been obsessing/fapping about Zayn a lot lately so I downloaded Up All Night today. Jamming rn :flutter:

what's your favorite so far?

Ellie Goulding

what's your favorite so far?

I only listened to the first five tracks so far, but I love More Than This :flutter: I'm gonna listen to the rest later. The only problem with listening to groups is that I can never tell who's singing what.. :smh:

DirtyRichHooker

I only listened to the first five tracks so far, but I love More Than This :flutter: I'm gonna listen to the rest later. The only problem with listening to groups is that I can never tell who's singing what.. :smh:

watch the live tour dvd! #PROBLEMSOLVED ;)

I actually used to have that problem too :toofunny:

Ellie Goulding

watch the live tour dvd! #PROBLEMSOLVED ;)

You sure get 1D some promo :hor:

I actually used to have that problem too

It's rlly confusing as fuq. They all sound samey :cry: And I watched some live stuff earlier.. One of them can't sing at all. HE LEGIT SUCKS. I forget which one tho.. So I'll go watch again and let you know :lmao:

It's rlly confusing as fuq. They all sound samey :cry: And I watched some live stuff earlier.. One of them can't sing at all. HE LEGIT SUCKS. I forget which one tho.. So I'll go watch again and let you know :lmao:

For the longest time, I thought Harry sang both lyrics in I Want till I saw a video of them singing it live.

And you're probably thinking about Louis. He has the weakest voice in the group. :hor:

Today I learnt that 1Detectives have got such skill, they can get stills from surveillance cameras in an airport.

tumblr_m8cn14827n1r85kd8.jpg

How the fukc do they do this ****?!

omg...

Archived