VidCon alternative TanaCon reportedly shut down after 20,000 fans show up

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
4 hours ago, SolidSnake said:

Tana is awful. Didnt Idubbbz already destroy her career? Why would you go this con? 

i'll never forget that video he made exposing her

her racism is vile

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

zakariah
3 hours ago, Grace said:

dashcon teas

Iconiqué. :diane: 

120.jpg

baptism

ok the video in the op of the woman complaining is by a woman who makes videos of puppets with voices going shopping lmao gorl quit while you're ahead tho

Fusel

dashcon, fyre festival, tanacon, ...?

the four horsemen of the apocalypse are almost here :pray:

Dunk96

Tea from this event,including from people who actually attended:

This is extremely disastrous and I feel bad for those who spent thousands of dollars to go to this sham of an event,as well as not getting water or sunscreen or food after sitting out in the sun. Who knows if these organizers or Tana are going to refund the money to those people (highly doubtful). Even Shane was offering refunds to the event and it wasn't even his event (which is why I love & stan Shane so much).

StarstruckIllusion
20 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's what happen when you wanna make an event out of spite. She should have plan better. And hire more staffs, security to keep things orderly and filter out people without tickets quickly.

VidCon is terrible. So many youtubers aren’t here for its messiness anymore. This event isn’t just for her, people like Shane Dawson were there

StarstruckIllusion
19 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

dunno why shane and his squad keeps on collaborating with her. 

They rarely do. 

16 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i'll never forget that video he made exposing her

her racism is vile

Was. She dropped that behaviour way before idubbz pulled that reach. She obviously grew as a smarter (debatable) individual and stopped. Idek why he ever brought that up
 and what’s more cringeworthy was how everyone ate it up. Times doesn’t flow backwards

iCpro

So it wasn’t actually her fault, 15,000 people who didn’t buy tickets showed up and ruined it for the 5,000 people who did. I don’t like Tana but this really wasn’t her fault, the event was only planned for a small number of people and selfish and inconsiderate people showed up without buying a ticket.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ryanripley
24 minutes ago, Wigless said:

They rarely do. 

Was. She dropped that behaviour way before idubbz pulled that reach. She obviously grew as a smarter (debatable) individual and stopped. Idek why he ever brought that up
 and what’s more cringeworthy was how everyone ate it up. Times doesn’t flow backwards

he completely exposed her as a liar and hypocrite and that's the tea

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pacify Him

:madge:Ok but who’s at fault here? I’m betting on 15k extras .. I thought we’re a civilized country but I guess not 

I’m getting on your nerves

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

he completely exposed her as a liar and hypocrite and that's the tea

It’s sewer water. Why do 90% of people not know how hypocrisy 

works? It’s when you go against your words. There was no Tana that believed in being PC before those videos. There were no words of her own to go against. If she started to say the N word now after she lowkey became a SJW then, that’s hypocritical. That is what I meant by time not flowing backwards. Why is it not clear she obviously went from one extreme to another lmao 

Not defending any liar stuff. Idk what that means and I’m not in the mood for fight over that. I don’t even like her, I just like fixing broken concepts, like the one where past Tana is a hypocrite of her future self
 sorry, but the logic didn’t jump out

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

:madge:Ok but who’s at fault here? I’m betting on 15k extras .. I thought we’re a civilized country but I guess not 

She idiotically said it was okay to come without a ticket. After that, there was no way she could have prepared for this mess. 

Archived