đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga tweets about John Coltrane song

Dawson

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, GaGaSwift said:

Good lord some of you little flopsters are very pressedT about another gaga jazz era. Now we as a fanbase could be selfish (which is what most of us are) about gaga's career trajectory or we could be happy that she is happy making her jazz album that has given her so much respect from the GP. Your choice :trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

also she might just be bopping to some jazz and this could have nothing to do with another jazz era.

"My fans think everything is cryptic" teas 

The GP doesnt even know she does jazz goodnight 

its only the older people who never cared for her before. and they’ve already left bc Joanne isn’t another jazz album. 

Its not shocking there’s controversy every time she changes genres. she gains and loses new fans w each era and people act like it’s heresy but 99% of people like music artists for music, not personality, and if that music goes away, so does the fan. 

that went on a tangent but it’s always something I wanted to say but I think I was banned when Joanne first released lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

While I like vocal jazz ala Bennett, that is by far the Pop music of Jazz.   Coltrane is the real ****.   I'm happy to see she appreciates the real practitioners.

What I'd love is for her to take Acid Jazz, add some electronic elements, and put her vocals on it rather than the typical raps.

GypsyBabe

This thread is so :awkney: 

So she likes jazz, is it really a shocker? If she does another jazz album, who cares? Its not like we won’t get LG6 and ASIB sountrack too. If she really is going to do another jazz record, then I choose to see it as a bonus. 

⚯͛

If she does another jazz album I hope it has a few original songs of her own. I think I'd love that

CannaeDrive

I love Coltrane and she also loves Sun Ra like I do.

She loves jazz music and y'all, the uneducated ones, can do nothing about that. She has good taste, deal with it.

Edit: OK there is a new Coltrane album with unreleased tracks scheduled for end of June, so this is related to that Coltrane album:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/arts/music/john-coltrane-lost-album-both-directions-at-once.html

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ALGAYDO

Lmao I always forget that there’s little kids here too. Then I see threads like these and get reminded lol 

Let the girl enjoy some music ffs :ladyhaha:

SKANK
20 minutes ago, CannaeDrive said:

I love Coltrane and she also loves Sun Ra like I do.

She loves jazz music and y'all, the uneducated ones, can do nothing about that. She has good taste, deal with it.

Edit: OK there is a new Coltrane album with unreleased tracks scheduled for end of June, so this is related to that Coltrane album:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/arts/music/john-coltrane-lost-album-both-directions-at-once.html

Does she love Sun Ra, or was the Sun Ra sample on Venus Madeon/DJ White Shadow's idea? I'd love to know.

TheSlash

Me trying to figure out why a fanbase meltdowns about the fact Gaga likes some music:

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

PartySick

I know it's just her showing appreciation but JazzGa is so close behind Puke-Drenched ARTPOPGa for my favorite "Ga" :flutter:

Please give us C3C :giveup: or just a full album of jazz originals :giveup:

đź–¤

GagaMegaFan

maybe she got an ad deal hence half of her fanbase is old men liking jazz music ?

ew

Diamond Heart

the Cheek To Cheek 'meltdowns' jokes are sooo tired at this point.
this thread is a prime example :trollga:

Funky Jazz Gagz :music:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived