💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

made 2 songs & NEED ur opinion

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

excuse my username, this is not my official Soundcloud but here it is, i'd like to know if it's good enough to leave it as it is or should i add lyrics and vocals, also any constructive criticism would really really help :) 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Yo GagaGaga

Dickcode Diss P*ssy omg :messga:

I actually really liked these, I'd love to hear what they sound like with vocals, but honestly they're fine without them, especially the second one works great just as an instrumental.

Are these on Spotify, or any other streaming sites?

SolidSnake

The first one gives me a very 80s vibe. Could be good VGM actually. I liked it alot. The second one was really chill.

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Dickcode Diss P*ssy omg :messga:

I actually really liked these, I'd love to hear what they sound like with vocals, but honestly they're fine without them, especially the second one works great just as an instrumental.

Are these on Spotify, or any other streaming sites?

Excuse the username aiegadgoailja i made that account like in 2016 to upload some random songs

Thank you thank you thank you, i'm trying to do vocals and learning to record them but it's been a bit difficult :messga:. And i'd love to release them on Spotify but the problem is that i have not decided if i want the vocals or not :saladga:

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

The first one gives me a very 80s vibe. Could be good VGM actually. I liked it alot. The second one was really chill.

what's a VGM? 

Also thanks !

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

what's a VGM? 

Also thanks !

Video Game Music. You would be really good at making chill video game music. Kinda reminds me sort of Policenauts, Just to give you an example.

Decodekid
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Video Game Music. You would be really good at making chill video game music. Kinda reminds me sort of Policenauts 

omg i've thought of that before with some of my work

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

omg i've thought of that before with some of my work

You should look into it, especially with indie developers who look for people to make music for their games :O Idk how to go about that tho.

Archived