Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's working on new album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

but where does it say that she is working on a new album that is not ASIB or C3C but LG6 ? :awkney:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

I saw only NEWS and  "Lady Gaga confirms to Variety she's" and PREGNANT came to my mind immediately :huntyga:

But she just said she's working on new music, like yeah, we been knew Gagz :oops:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Sneaky Oliver

Guys there's no way she's still working on ASIB the movie is DONE the soundtrack must be done at this point too. It makes no sense that she's recording songs that won't appear in the movie/musical. :wtfga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ricardo

I've been her fan for almost 10 years and every time she gives an interview she says "I'm always at the studio" so =/= to a new album 

Weasel
8 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

It 👏 Was 👏 Recorded 👏 Live 👏 She 👏 Isn't 👏 Doing 👏More 👏 ASIB  👏 Songs

LG6 is coming fats :huntyga:

But someone who went to the recordings said that the shallows in the trailer is different from the one she sang on set (it was more acoustic). So the entire soundtrack is likely re-recorded in the studio :stalkga: 

Rudz Xinc

She's always working on her new albums even after her dropping one, and she's already working on the next one, which comes in 2020

Nothing new

Look at those clowns

Weasel

As a side note, she said ''I've been in the studio, making music'' at Coachella too (0:08) :selena:

BawBaw

PUT 1.25X AND LAUGHT TILL YOU DIE !!!!!:toofunny:

OT:  2019 Q4 - she will drop that album 

nerdfacekillah
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

She's always working on her new albums even after her dropping one, and she's already working on the next one, which comes in 2020

Nothing new

we love a hardworking queen:vegas:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

ARTPOP2
33 minutes ago, morahisasinner said:

edit: am i having a meltdown?

no you're just a messy  bottom :messga: like the rest of us

tumblr_nix1ropivT1rf46hco1_500.gif

Sky del Blue

I can't believe the most of your comments, like did you really think that she's gonna go to Vegas without any new material? She needs to promote the residency and the best way to do so is to release an album. 

Also, ASIB OST is re recorded in studio, it would be just beyond stupid to sing a song once in a movie and release it on a cd with background noise and cheering from the crowd. 

Killa

Ofc she dribbled it

But this is her telling us new music will come. SOON

:oops:

Obviously shell release a single for the residency. Ugh her mind

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I've been her fan for almost 10 years and every time she gives an interview she says "I'm always at the studio" so =/= to a new album 

I don't think we are fans of the same girl. Mine has released 6 albums on 10 years (7 if we count ASIB soundtrack AT LEAST). 

Archived