Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Sensitive Dark Topic) What would you if Lady Gaga

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

HausofGabo

it would be like a part of me had died too.

I would cry my eyes out while blasting her whole career for everybody to just listen to her instead of me crying.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alexander Blue
4 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

this omg same

Somehow me 3

I am not your plastic doll.

2 minutes ago, HausofGabo said:

it would be like a part of me had died too.

Same! I feel some sort of emptiness when a favorite artist of mines passes. :wtf:

Robagaga
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

:ohno: this is so beautiful please stay on this forum when that day comes we'll need you

Awwww thank you!

It's true, death is never final! We all leave a little bit of us with every person we meet, and that little bit of us will go on to the people they meet and so on.

Thats why, like Gaga, we have to try to make that little bit of us that we give to everyone all the time as beautiful as possible so that the positivity and love we share keeps living on! :sara: 

We are all immortal through kindess bitchessss! :oops:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

whore

I’d get my credit card ready for ARTPOP: Act II’s posthumous release :sis:

But seriously, there’s no way to honestly answer that question, I really don’t know how I would react unless I had to react. I’d probably be stunned and in denial for a few days to say the least. 

rumours

I’d be very sad, but life moves on. I don’t think Gaga would want her fans dwelling in sadness over something that was out of their control. She’d rather us continue to spread her message of love and acceptance to subsequent generations. That’ll be her legacy.

Tom Nook

There are only 3 celebrity deaths that truly affected me: Carrie Fischer, Chester Bennington, and Anthony Bourdain, if Gaga were to passed away I would be absolutely devasted and heartbroken :( 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

sarahb

Well lets see, when I first read the news I'm assuming my heart will sink and my blood will run cold and I'll probably go instantly into 'no no no it can't be true no it's gotta be fake' mode. 

Then I got no idea after that. 

Spoiler

I kinda like these morbid topics, makes me appreciate her while I can

Amir ARTPOP

It would really devastate me. She's been such a strong, consistent part of my life. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

SwissMonster

Honestly, for me it would almost be like I lose someone of my familly... 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

PunkTheFunk

I'm really afraid of what my reaction will be. I remember the day we got news that she broke up with Taylor Kinney, I was driving and turned on the radio and heard something like "we have some sad news about Lady Gaga" and I almost swerved into oncoming traffic :triggered:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived