💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

(Sensitive Dark Topic) What would you if Lady Gaga

Alexander Blue

Featured Posts

Bradley

I mean Sonja's death was hard enough for Gaga right? Yet she was filming A Star Is Born at the time of her death.

I'm gonna move on with my life and remember her legacy and impact deep in my heart. I'm sure I'll be emotionally down for some time I just don't know how long.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I will build a huge shrine in my backyard, it will have those Virgin Mary statue in a cave thing, except with Gaga face on it, custom made. Where I will light candles and pray for her soul every day til the bitter end. :pray:

BUT THESE ARE DEPRESSING THOUGHTS! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, Bradley said:

I'm gonna move on with my life

anigif_enhanced-14590-1422576597-35.gif?

RAMROD
Just now, Bradley said:

You ignored the rest of my comment. :emma:

sksksksks

It's the triggering part. Sorry

britney-spears-gif-15.gif

yungpancake

I'd probably be in shock and cry so hard and hug my mom and maybe even be depressed. Gaga is such a huge important part in my life and to know that I would never get the chance to meet her and thank her for the strength, confidence and love that she has given me throughout my life. I've literally known her since I was eight and now i'm 18. She means so much to me :blush: :(

Hadrian

I'd be devastated.

Gaga's the reason I started making music when I was at the lowest period of my life.

TheSlash

I'd try not to be sad at all. I would listen to her whole discography to celebrate what she achieved and spread her message and all what she stood for to make this world at least a little bit better.:kara:

I definitely won't cry, but that's just how I deal with death of others I don't know that personally (aka family).

Ew, David!

Glamourpuss

A part of me would die. I am who I am partly because of her. I don't feel like I'm just a fan but like a kindred spirit. The art she creates sometimes feels like she's taken it from my mind. I don't see her as just a pop star or even just an artist. I know what she means when she talks about caring for her fans because I don't love her like I'm worshipping an idol, it's like she's a friend or a family member. I can imagine that playing her music would be too painful at first because I know I'll never see her perform live again or ever see her wearing something crazy. I just hope she lives a long happy life and still shows up to award ceremonies when she's old like Cher and calls us little monsters when we're all old and wrinkly and she doesn't look a day over 50 because of all the facelifts. :laughga:

blackthorns

I mean it depends entirely. If it was peaceful after she lived to like, 90, it'd be sad but not that hard yanno? But if it was a sudden death it'd be a whole different story.

Honestly I'd probably get a tattoo + cry a little. Death doesn't get to me much, its more the missing the person years later.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Trepadation

I would not be able to listening to her for a good while. I'd combust if I see anything of her after she passes. 

So lettuce soak in all of what gaga gives us right now & in the future  :unicorn:

sipthistea

I'd probably cry for a whole week non stop. I would listen to her entire discography and thank her for everything she did. But I don't want to imagine that 'cause that would be very painful and the hole in my soul would be enormous if that happened. 

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Part of why i'm so sympathetic to the X situation is because I can't imagine being a fan during those times. 

I respect you for this but if Gaga did half the things X did then I wouldn't be here. I'd actually feel devastated for having dedicated a good part of my life stanning for someone like that. I would hate myself for supporting someone with that behaviour. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JudasJustDance

Hmmm , everyone here has been stanning for a long time :laughga:.... I started stanning Gaga mid 2017, after she released her documentary. I became obsessed with her, attached. I started digging in to her music , performances , her fashion . Right now I know like everything of her, she’s the only person I listen to, like she’s the only one I listen to her. I’d be devastated if she passed,  i don’t think I’d cry a lot, but i would have this empty void in me for the longest time. Ughh her mind, I’m listening to electric chapel rn :vegas:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived