Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

He did all of this?:triggered:

The world is a better place without him Jesus Christ. And his fans are disgusting for supporting such a monster. Good riddence.

Yes, he did :madge:

http://junkee.com/xxxtentacion-rap-violence-women/151402

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
3 hours ago, Knife said:

Don't worry, he's taking it pretty easy.Ā :huntyga:

You just signed my ticket to hell.

Trepadation
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Did you just imply that since he was advancing on him he deserved to be killed ? Iā€™m literally ripping my hair off my head at how ****ing delusional some of you are.

:chica:Ā go off

Kii is that what it came across as? Prison r*pe is common so I see why he would feel defensive. I never said the guy should get killed.Ā 

Trepadation
46 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

He did all of this?:triggered:

The world is a better place without him Jesus Christ. And his fans are disgusting for supporting such a monster. Good riddence.

They're allegations expect the cellmate one. The ex dropped the case & it was revealed she wasn't pregnant.

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

They're allegations expect the cellmate one. The ex dropped the case & it was revealed she wasn't pregnant.

Well those balck and blue don't happen by itself :green:

Donate while we at it sksksks

https://t.co/N25z3xPHop?amp=1

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

blackthorns

Oof. It sounds like karma came for him but a violent end isn't what anyone should go through.

I feel bad for how he died, but not the death itself.Ā 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Starbucks
3 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

So heā€™s dead?

AccordingĀ to Instagram, yes

Your everyday cups of kindness

sipthistea
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

IS that karma? :triggered:

Have no symphaty for someone who beat up his cellmate cos he is gay. Someone who assaulted his own fans. Someone who beat up his ex while pregnant, then strangled and threatened to kill her and her child. Then locked her in bedroom for two days. And severely destroyed her vision because of that, that she need to set up a go fund me to pay for her own surgery.

:madge:

Ā 

This is horrible. I knew he had a disturbing past (he stabbed a guy who was trying to attack his mom when he was 6 yo), and now this.Ā 

A troubled man indeed.Ā 

Trepadation
57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well those balck and blue don't happen by itself :green:

Donate while we at it sksksks

https://t.co/N25z3xPHop?amp=1

She was jumped by his fans while he was in jail for cheating on him, he wasn't a part of itĀ :toofunny: skksjsj

Bebe

Jidenna went on to also talk about how:

"For those who are so woke that their compassion is asleep, remember this...if Malcolm X was killed at the age of 20, he would have died an abuser, a thief, an addict, and a narrow-minded depressed & violent criminal...Ā My point here is not to equate Malcolm with XXX, but to point out that a young lost kid can evolve into something greater."

Ā 

truthteller

the F you put Malcolm X with XXX in the same tweet if you arent trying to make anĀ analogy about Malcolm and XXXĀ :trollga:

anyways, i just watched the instagram video of the killer... impressed by his idiocy... like everyday, there's a new low for human beingĀ :awkney:

Yanko

very sad

i didnt like his lifeĀ  choices but he was a talented musician. no one deserves to go out like thisĀ Ā 

Ā 

mister max

Sending thoughts and prayers to his family, no one should die from getting shot

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived