💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

XXXtentacion shot in Miami; 'No Pulse'

Noah

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

I feel sad for his family and friends, but not for him personally. 

I can recognize the situation which may have led to him becoming the way he is without having to be sympathetic for him himself. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
28 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

He didn't shove a fork up on her and she was never pregnant. I would link a source but my twitter acc is locked. She admitted to lying about it & she got jumped that's why she has black eyes not from him. Also the gay guy was advancing himself on him.

Did you just imply that since he was advancing on him he deserved to be killed ? I’m literally ripping my hair off my head at how ****ing delusional some of you are.

ALGAYDO

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for him and his fans. I do, however, feel hella bad for his family. Losing a family member is never easy... 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

They predict that Gaga will have many #1 hits in 2018!!

Just hits, not #1 :bon:

My thoughts go to his abuse victims and his family, I hope they find peace. Insane situation all around.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Eddie
29 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

They predict that Gaga will have many #1 hits in 2018!!

Ok they predicted Beyonce for mid 2018...I'm getting scared and excited :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

RAMROD

IS that karma? :triggered:

Have no symphaty for someone who beat up his cellmate cos he is gay. Someone who assaulted his own fans. Someone who beat up his ex while pregnant, then strangled and threatened to kill her and her child. Then locked her in bedroom for two days. And severely destroyed her vision because of that, that she need to set up a go fund me to pay for her own surgery.

:madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdino

Wait he died??? Omg, I thought he was just shot...may he rest in peace :( 

Danny Milk

I mean I hated him and his music

But he really didn't deserve to die :( 

R.I.P.

I guess it doesn't really matter

LePetitGAGABLover
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IS that karma? :triggered:

Have no symphaty for someone who beat up his cellmate cos he is gay. Someone who assaulted his own fans. Someone who beat up his ex while pregnant, then strangled and threatened to kill her and her child. Then locked her in bedroom for two days. And severely destroyed her vision because of that, that she need to set up a go fund me to pay for her own surgery.

:madge:

He did all of this?:triggered:

The world is a better place without him Jesus Christ. And his fans are disgusting for supporting such a monster. Good riddence.

Archived