Jump to content
DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
funny

Stefani Germanotta Found

Featured Posts

JFK

THIS OBVS IS NOT LADY GAGA SO DON'T SPAM THIS WOMAN! She's an artist and she's mostly uploading pictures of her art so rather comment on that if you must. 

 

 

 

This girl looks so much as our Gags :cryga: 

 

 The resemblance is too scary, seriously. 

 

I mean...

:cryga: 

:

Edited by JFK
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash

Her again :neyde:. Let her alone. This poor girl just wants to be recognized by her art, not by being a look-alike of Gags :madge:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Her again :neyde:. Let her alone. This poor girl just wants to be recognized by her art, not by being a look-alike of Gags :madge:

Her IG traffic points out that she could use some exposure if so. 

 

And I love her art. I would like to have sense for that kind of composition. 

Edited by JFK

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
Just now, JFK said:

Her IG traffic points out that she could use some exposure if so

It's just that she was already "exposed" on this cult site several months ago. I agree with you that it may help her gain more IG traffic, but I just feel terrible if a third or more of the comments are about Gaga, if you know what I mean :cryga:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK
Just now, TheSlash said:

It's just that she was already "exposed" on this cult site several months ago. I agree with you that it may help her gain more IG traffic, but I just feel terrible if a third or more of the comments are about Gaga, if you know what I mean :cryga:

I know, honey :) 
 

But would it be so terrible if people thought you were Lady Gaga? :ohwell:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
5 minutes ago, JFK said:

But would it be so terrible if people thought you were Lady Gaga? :ohwell:

It would be a MIRACLE if anyone saw Gaga in me :selena: :derpga: .

6 minutes ago, JFK said:

I know, honey :) 

:kara:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK
Just now, TheSlash said:

It would be a MIRACLE if anyone saw Gaga in me :selena: :derpga: .

Point proven :derpga: 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeJudas

She is Italian and she is an artist too.

It's time to let the old ways die.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
L A D Y  G A G

cynthia and joe had some explaining to do :emma: 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash
5 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

She is Italian

I thought she was from Israel or some other country down there :oprah: . Am I a wrong?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avenues

My bet is she's a twin who was held captive in Gagz basement ever since she got famous as Gagz had planned a double trouble PR stunt for her 10th album 

But she escaped... 

Or she could just be the real Stef G. and Gaga is just an android modeled after her

Living in a gloomy world after an infinite dream.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Applause

She could easily dress up as gaga and do paid meet and greet, or even sell tickets to a few down low shows. With those matching genes. :ohwell: 

Xalser

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oriane

Last time we had a thread about her, Gaga cancelled the JWT tour the day after :vegas:

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×