Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Beyoncé ever promote an album again?

whore

Featured Posts

Ziggy

Uhhh her and Jay are literally billionaires and have 3 kids. At this point I’d say **** it to promo also if I were in her place. Why do more work than necessary? She doesn’t need excessive appearances, she makes impact minimally and that works for her and Jay.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Interviews get extremely boring to me. It’s always the same questions about the albums and the same responses. The only plus side to them is usually the photo shoots. I don’t mind her trying to keep the strong woman image. Every artist has an image they’d like the world to see them as. 

JLoveLamar

I love the shoots and interviews, though. I actually really miss them. I hate this new thing where people do not promote anymore, and I do blame Beyonce for that :(. I love ha to death, though 

whore

When did this turn into a Beyoncé bashing thread??? I love her, I just thought I would bring light to this thought that occurred to me :lana:

Reject False Icons

I'm afraid this america's sweetheart image could turn into another M.J. or Britney's story of scrutiny of the media  after a few years.:excited2:

Queen Gloria

She'll have to at some point when she gets older. She's all posturing and posing like a diva right now, but a star's career always starts to dwindle. She'll be giving out free tickets to her residency someday. 

Bradley
15 hours ago, Wigless said:

She doesnt need to and it annoys me Gaga isn’t in the same position. 

Lmao why would Gaga want to be in that position?

Gaga enjoys interacting with her fans and she's articulate enough to explain her artistry and visions, and it's a blessing Gaga doesn't do what Beyonce does.

The only exciting thing about being a Beyonce fan is when she tours. There's literally nothing else coming from her.

And I love Beyonce's music. But I'm just glad Gaga doesn't do what Beyonce does.

Archived