Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Beyoncé ever promote an album again?

whore

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

She doesnt need to and it annoys me Gaga isn’t in the same position. 

JLoveLamar
12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She barely knows how to articulate an entire sentence, how is she going to do an interview? The whole "bigger than life" thing is just an excuse for lacking the talent of being witty. 

Legends bigger than life (Madonna, Cher, Barbra Streisand) do interviews, appear on media and are not afraid to give statements.

She gave countless interviews before. She stopped after the Beyoncé album. Her last few, the superbowl and the Oprah interview, are among her best.

Barbra Streisand? She's had a 50+ year career and has done probably about 20 interviews. She hates being interviewed

The Child

As long as it keeps on working she won’t stop plus all celebrities hate interviews.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JLoveLamar
21 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

As long as it keeps on working she won’t stop plus all celebrities hate interviews.

And Babs is notorious for not giving them.

The Child
9 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

And Babs is notorious for not giving them.

Babs?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Allan
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

:ladyhaha:

You mean because she doesn’t have the presence as other do for TV interviews? :trollga: 

That's business, you turn weaknesses into money :ohwell:

ryanripley

i'm really glad gaga isn't in this situation and i hope she never is

the great thing about gaga is that she's still one of the traditional few who goes around doing interviews and performing and giving the fans a lot to enjoy during her album cycles when all she really needs to do is promote on streaming services and social media

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Allan
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

She doesnt need to and it annoys me Gaga isn’t in the same position. 

I don't think it would work for Gaga because she doesn't have the GP support Beyoncé does. Also, it would annoy me if she stopped doing interviews because charisma is one of Gaga's strong points and I just love how she seems more and more eloquent every appearence (and so does the GP, I imagine).

venusfly
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

:ladyhaha:

You mean because she doesn’t have the presence as other do for TV interviews? :trollga: 

there's plenty of things Beyonce is lacking but presence is not one of them sis :triggered: her entire image is her strong presence and confidence

Chromatic

She doesn't need to, so why even bother. Though, I do hope she'll release Lemonade and here future work on Spotify. 

Kimmo
32 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

there's plenty of things Beyonce is lacking but presence is not one of them sis :triggered: her entire image is her strong presence and confidence

Have you seen her interviews sis? Yeah 

Hottie Detector

Regina George

Yes she will be back to traditional way of promotion when people get sick of her “I don’t need you, you need me” act. 

Beyonce stans don’t come for me - I love some of her songs but I can’t get over the fact that her lyrics are so self centered and kinda always unnecessarily controversial. It feels kinda shallow.mp3 tbh. But it’s only my opinion.

I feel like there’s no value in music right now. Everyone can have it and everything is so “reachable” - not that it’s bad thing but I still remember times when I waited hours for Gaga’s video on MTV or VH1 or VIVA (in EU) and when I went to music store to buy physical copies that were IN at the time.  Now all I have to do is go on youtube and that’s it. It’s good and all but I miss times when you had to promote your music and when it was something bigger than streaming. 

River
53 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

It's only an image, for the stage and camera, the interviews are showing the real her, it's more personal..

As long as she's far from everyone she can do the "strong woman" act..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rudz Xinc

I'm glad my fave isn't like her. I want my fave to give interviews and performances as much as she can. So I can witness her slaying fabulous outfits (I ignored Joanne era fashion).

Look at those clowns

Archived