đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: It's going to sound amazing

Rifek

Featured Posts

BeautyisaLie

He wrote "ammmmazing" with 4 m's ==> ASIB is being released in 4 months ==> This is for ASIB

Z0yV22.gif

It's dark but just a game

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThunderSwallow

Why would we all consider the ASIB OST and LG6 will overlapped each other since they are totally different things seperate themes despite the singer is the same. 

There's NO way that they're just arranging and recording the soundtrack now :oops: we heard part of it in the trailer.

Also, Gaga wouldn't be able to just randomly decide to record an orchestra and write an arrangement in 40 minutes or whatever he said, there would be more approvals needed for that on a soundtrack.

If this isn't for LG6, the only other thing we've heard about is the C3C project we were supposed to get forever ago. I highly doubt she's working on a movie, LG6 and C3C right now, but you never know :lolga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

RahRah85
18 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

ASIB soundtrack was finished a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile back. So this is probably for LG6, probably gonna be released before ASIB premieres in order to garner extra attention. That, or release it slightly after the premiere in order to get a boost in sales. I really don’t see it coming out later than December (when Vegas starts). 

Why would she release two albums in the same year to compete against herself for the Grammy? I think ASIB will be released this year and then LG6/C3C will be released after the Grammys next year to be eligible for 2020 Grammys. 

malongaga
45 minutes ago, LAMatt said:

Why would she release two albums in the same year to compete against herself for the Grammy? I think ASIB will be released this year and then LG6/C3C will be released after the Grammys next year to be eligible for 2020 Grammys. 

Kanye west will release 5 albums this year, anything is possible

S0436

^ true, he released a solo album and a duets album within 1 week of each other 

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, LAMatt said:

For Movie promotion? Higher chances to win Grammys? Cause she can? Cause it already happened with other artist? Also It’s not her album, it Warner Music wich will manage everything with the soundtrack. Also, she needs new original Lady Gaga stuff for Vegas...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Not every song on the soundtrack will be in the movie itself. so it is 100% possible that they are still making music for the soundtrack 

Jaume

I don't  think it is for ASIB  but honestly I dont  think it is for LG6  at all because it won't be released this year at all. 

She is ill  and I don't  think  she wants to have a lot of projects out at the same time, that means a lot of stress and that means more chronic pain. 

And if it sounds amazing or not... producers always like what they create of course, on one Is going to  say "my next song is crap as hell". 

doppelganger
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

For Movie promotion? Higher chances to win Grammys? Cause she can? Cause it already happened with other artist? Also It’s not her album, it Warner Music wich will manage everything with the soundtrack. Also, she needs new original Lady Gaga stuff for Vegas...

ASIB soundtrack is by Interscope check the trailer credits. I’ll turn the question around then, why would Interscope release two Gaga albums within two months in the same year?

Face it we are only getting ASIB related music this year. Gaga probably has complete creative control over the soundtrack. If she wants to add an orchestra she can before the final cut of the film is ready. 

SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

ASIB is by Interscope check the trailer credits. I’ll turn the question around then, why would Interscope release two Gaga albums within two months in the same year?

Face it we are only getting ASIB related music this year. Gaga obviously has complete creative control over the soundtrack. If she wants to add an orchestra she can before the final cut of the film is ready. 

Because it’s not a Lady Gaga album? It’s that easy :vegas: Just imagine someone else was acting Ally and Interscope doing the soundtrack...It’s the same. The one thing has nothing to do with the other...

I don’t have to face it, cause I don’t really care if it’s this year or next year. Just saying that it’s totally possible especially before Vegas

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Gagadonna

In the end, whether a song is part of one or another record, doesn't change anything. It's the same track. 

I'm looking forward to it :wub:

Archived