He’s been spending too much time with Gaga. He’s become cryptic:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think he just didn't want to spoil LG6 :vegas:

But the question is why. Is it because it's far away or right around the corner? :selena:

I believe that the timing for new music should either be very soon (like this month or next) so it won't be overshadowed by ASIB or right after ASIB somewhere in November. But then again, if a song from ASIB becomes popular (as if :messga:) I don't think November is a great time to release either. 

But surely she wouldn't start Vegas without at least a couple of new songs, right? :selena:

Miracle
6 minutes ago, Weasel said:

But the question is why. Is it because it's far away or right around the corner? :selena:

I believe that the timing for new music should either be very soon (like this month or next) so it won't be overshadowed by ASIB or right after ASIB somewhere in November. But then again, if a song from ASIB becomes popular (as if :messga:) I don't think November is a great time to release either. 

But surely she wouldn't start Vegas without at least a couple of new songs, right? :selena:

Is Vegas even going to happen? Tickets haven't even going for sale

Weasel
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Is Vegas even going to happen? Tickets haven't even going for sale

I mean, I don't see why not. They're probably just late as usual. I can't recall when it was going to start. Wasn't it this December? They announced it at the end of last year so if it wasn't going to happen I'm sure they would've announced that by now. 

With about 6 months till it happens it'll probably be announced soon. They announced the JWT after the superbowl exactly 6 months in advance before the first date in August. But it would make more sense to me to have an official announcement after a new album dropped. Otherwise people buy tickets expecting Joanne and then all of a sudden she drops a new album and half of the available time would be dedicated to that for sure. Which would seem weird to me if you happen to perhaps not even like the new album :selena:

ModernEcstasy

I’m convinced that everything going on is for C3C. 

Anything that sounds too good to be true, probably is. 

Rifek
2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I mean, I don't see why not. They're probably just late as usual. I can't recall when it was going to start. Wasn't it this December? They announced it at the end of last year so if it wasn't going to happen I'm sure they would've announced that by now. 

With about 6 months till it happens it'll probably be announced soon. They announced the JWT after the superbowl exactly 6 months in advance before the first date in August. But it would make more sense to me to have an official announcement after a new album dropped. Otherwise people buy tickets expecting Joanne and then all of a sudden she drops a new album and half of the available time would be dedicated to that for sure. Which would seem weird to me if you happen to perhaps not even like the new album :selena:

I think Vegas show setlist = her biggest hits + fan favorites + ASIB soundtrack (+ maybe premiere of new music but later in 2019)

Since ASIB STC is going to be released under Interscope, it's more than sure they will give it a proper promo and Vegas is the best way to do it. 

I don't see new music (LG6) coming this year if they didn't release it yet. If they wanted to have some standalone single they should have released it back in April/May. 

I think now it's too late when the ASIB trailer was released and GP will focus on that one thing.

The excitement build by the trailer and 'The Shallow' is too big right now to release other music not connected with the movie.

Gaga and her team are known of posting studio photos/videos for a long time before the official release. F.ex. she posted on her IG before the LG5 era since 2014, many in 2015, then she scrapped everything, changed it and we got the LG5 aka Joanne two years later.

It's Gaga. 

One thing we can be sure for now (I hope so :selena:) is the ASIB soundtrack coming in October/November with a good lead single. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

McMonster08

Zaddy loves to see us arguing about whether it's for LG6 or ASIB I see:stalkga:

alp0707
1 hour ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

What on earth is going on??
is it really possible that the ASIB soundtrack is still in production?

She finished A Star Is Born soundtrack a year ago and she said it

Rudz Xinc

I don't know ha and I don't care about ha hype and ha opinion. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Alexander Blue

Can't wait for Joanne (Where do you think you're going) (Orchestra Version) 

I am not your plastic doll.

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

What on earth is going on??
is it really possible that the ASIB soundtrack is still in production?

ASIB soundtrack was finished a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile back. So this is probably for LG6, probably gonna be released before ASIB premieres in order to garner extra attention. That, or release it slightly after the premiere in order to get a boost in sales. I really don’t see it coming out later than December (when Vegas starts). 

ryanripley

ya'll really hate being hyped don't you

anyways i am EXCITED and idc what project it's for

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Z
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

ya'll really hate being hyped don't you

anyways i am EXCITED and idc what project it's for

It's because we're usually hyped concerning fake rumors. The last time a hype turned out to be a good thing was for Born This Way

ryanripley
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

It's because we're usually hyped concerning fake rumors. The last time a hype turned out to be a good thing was for Born This Way

the hype for 5F2 was only a year ago lol

he's an official source, not a twitter account

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived