Mark Nilan just posted this

Kimblue

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch
14 hours ago, Johnny Wayne said:

Okay, classical musician here and If freaking lady gaga was conducting me like that... I would not be able to take it seriously lmao, thats gotta be the nost ridiculous conducting I've seen :ladyhaha:

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, yes Im bitter cuz I thought I was gonna be the 1st popstar to also become a classical composer and take the erudite ways into the pop world and this bitch just stole my whole gig :triggered::messga:

Hey me too sis what do you play :sis:

Also, This reminded me of Mozart in the Jungle, when flailing your arms around with no rhyme or reason can inspire an entire orchestra of world class professionals to play perfectly and more musically than if you hadn't :ladyhaha: My main criticism of that show.

I'm pretty sure shes not actually conducting them. I'm an amateur conductor myself and cringed hard at all the things shes doing :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

9 hours ago, truthteller said:

electro-orchestra :firega:

Her Synthesis (by Evanescence) era is coming! 

Still waiting for ARTPOP Act II, Original LG5, Babylon Haus Labs version, etc.

Johnny Wayne
57 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Hey me too sis what do you play :sis:

Also, This reminded me of Mozart in the Jungle, when flailing your arms around with no rhyme or reason can inspire an entire orchestra of world class professionals to play perfectly and more musically than if you hadn't :ladyhaha: My main criticism of that show.

I'm pretty sure shes not actually conducting them. I'm an amateur conductor myself and cringed hard at all the things shes doing :air: 

I play the piano so really Im not familiar with orchestras or maestros at all xD But yeah like I saw her conducting and understood what she was trying to do while I dont understand **** of what professional maestros do, so thats how I knew it was bad xD Shes literally just marking the bar at the slowest pace theres is, with floppy arms and no vigor. Power ballad cancelled, snooze ballad incoming. 

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Glamourpuss

OMFG I hope it's a rock song with an orchestra accompaniment. I love that style of music and Gaga's voice would be perfect for it. :flutter:

misunderstood
18 hours ago, Batwings said:

OMG I CAN'T STOP SQUIRTING.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Tresor

Ughhhh look at the conviction in her movements, you can just tell this will be massive

xxiiimcmxcix
On 18/06/2018 at 2:30 AM, Johnny Wayne said:

I play the piano so really Im not familiar with orchestras or maestros at all xD But yeah like I saw her conducting and understood what she was trying to do while I dont understand **** of what professional maestros do, so thats how I knew it was bad xD Shes literally just marking the bar at the slowest pace theres is, with floppy arms and no vigor. Power ballad cancelled, snooze ballad incoming. 

violinist here! and that's exactly what i thought when i saw this. i literally have no idea where her beats are falling lmao

Archived